Lightning Assault Question

MrBubbles89

I seem to be having a lot of trouble with this achievement.

Is it suppose to be done on hard or am I doing something else wrong?

I'm rushing + restarting from the last checkpoint just as the guide says you should but even after several tries, I still didn't unlock it.

Edited by MrBubbles89

i did it on easy, so i know you can. when i tried restarting from the last checkpoint though, it seemed to start me well after i hacked the heavy, so I just redid the mission every time i failed. also, try going through the door on the right side of the building, that way you can avoid the heavy and tank, as well as bottleneck the infantry.

If you cant get it on the first playthrough on hard, restart the game on easy and go through. I didn't get it on the first playthrough but about to start it on easy. The second you hack the heavy run to the base hack it and try not to die. sounds impossible to get it but it's definitely possible. restarting your checkpoint will void the time and achievement.

Just hack it, and get in it, and start running for the next point before it comes up on radar. You shouldn't have to stop due to the boundaries, but you never know. Just don't focus on fighting more than you have to and get behind the place and jump out, hack, then get back in and kill all the people you can. I did take out a heavy and a tank before proceeding to capture the point. You have more time than you really need to get this.