rambo dogtag

darkstorm222

If you must know, I was laughing at the only time I played with you, you went on a big rant on how Wolfkraut is a jerk because he was kicking everyones ass in the Attack Helicopter. That was quite embarrassing to listen to.

I remember that and I stand behind what I said. He plays cheap in the chopper. Flys just off the ground to avoid locks and just sweeps. It ruins the game. How am I suppose to enjoy a game when one asshole in a chopper is just sweeping back and forth and killing me everytime I spawn? I'm not. Nobody would enjoy that.

I hate vehicle camping. Come at with a knife and a pistol like a man. That's why I play TDM mostly. No vehicle BS to deal with.

I'll boost if I want to boost and there will be no evidence of it. Go ahead and report me. They can check my stats and see that everything is legit. This is the only thing I have wanted to boost in this game because it's so hard to get with the limited amount of time I play. You get in 12 hours a week, I'm lucky to get 12 hours a month.

Didn't think I would catch a ration of shit over it. Thought this was a community, not a mob.

That's all I'm going to say on all of this. I'm done here. If anyone wants to boost this with me. Keep an eye on my TA.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that and I stand behind what I said. He plays cheap in the chopper. Flys just off the ground to avoid locks and just sweeps. It ruins the game. How am I suppose to enjoy a game when one asshole in a chopper is just sweeping back and forth and killing me everytime I spawn? I'm not. Nobody would enjoy that.

I hate vehicle camping. Come at with a knife and a pistol like a man. That's why I play TDM mostly. No vehicle BS to deal with.

That is fine that you don't like vehicles, although BF franchise is known for vehicles but that is a different topic. Getting screwed by the other team is not fun and unfortunately is usually the result of shitty team mates. The point I was trying to make is that, for example, it is not "cheap" if you can not counter the pilot who put in time and effort to become good and implying that you have a "life" when the rest of the high levels don't have one is a moronic statement.

I'll boost if I want to boost and there will be no evidence of it. Go ahead and report me. They can check my stats and see that everything is legit. This is the only thing I have wanted to boost in this game because it's so hard to get with the limited amount of time I play. You get in 12 hours a week, I'm lucky to get 12 hours a month.

Didn't think I would catch a ration of shit over it. Thought this was a community, not a mob.

If you want to be cheap and boost an assignment so be it and as Rich said there will be evidence in the Battle Report. No one is mobbing up on you, two maybe three people are expressing their opinion. This is a community, one which enjoys their integrity in a multiplayer game.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone still tryna boost these damn tags? I managed to get 2/5. 1 of them was last night on metro in the suicide hallway, the other no idea just know it was on the snow mountains map on conquest. I'm getting fed up with this, I don't place c4 everywhere, or tank mines on a strip if road for miles. I play the game the way it was intended cap flag to flag & kill who ever gets in my way. Anyways if ppl are still boosting this I'm down.

• 1 month later...
this isnt the thread for posting noob boosting sessions. you all need to get out of this thread. scrubs.

What if we're coming here for the lulz?

What's to lol at? The truth?

Well tell that to the assholes who mastery boost Javalin and Claymores and Stingers.

We're just getting 20 kills, not like we're going for mastery or something. And we are all dying while doing this too. Only get 15 kills in the + column.

Seriously? Who in the world boosts Claymores???

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Oh wait...

Step 1: Place Claymore in high traffic area. For example: A doorway.

Step 2: Wait for it...

Step 3: Profit.

He doesn't play cheap. He's simply one of the best pilots in the game and he can pilot for me any day!

• 3 weeks later...
He doesn't play cheap. He's simply one of the best pilots in the game and he can pilot for me any day!

Ditto and hell yah, sorry Wizard, do you know how hard it is to fly just off the ground scraping paint on the grass at high speeds like that? That's some serious friggin skillzzzzzzzzz...............

Ditto and hell yah, sorry Wizard, do you know how hard it is to fly just off the ground scraping paint on the grass at high speeds like that? That's some serious friggin skillzzzzzzzzz...............

For the record, I'd take WOLF or gmurda as my pilot any day. "Cheap" or otherwise, I'm always happy to be gunning for pilots as skilled as those two.

For the record, I'd take WOLF or gmurda as my pilot any day. "Cheap" or otherwise, I'm always happy to be gunning for pilots as skilled as those two.

Agreed. Had a couple perfect no death games while Murder was piloting :woop:

Though, it truly does suck donkey balls to be on the opposing team.... Painful.

What exactly is it like to suck donkey balls?

a typical tuesday night for me. filling, yet satisfying.

Edited by gmurda33
thanks for the compliments guys. i blushed then proceeded to wet myself in an expensive office chair that has a wierd design

• 3 weeks later...