this game has the shittiest platforming ever

F TANK

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure the jump sequence in 9-1 is even possible on my phone. In YouTube videos, Altair can reach the first platform on a single jump, the second platform as a double and the last as a triple. On my phone (the HTC Arrive), it takes a triple to reach the first, I can reach the second with a single due to a glitchy spot you can land (which then requires you to jump up onto the platform), but the best I can do off that second platform is a double since it's short... and it's got to take a triple. I am starting to think this game is just going to sit and wreck my completion percentage... ANY help on that jump would be great!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm totally stuck :(

It's after I go underground after dealing with Basilisk. There are moving platforms and a bunch of sand is falling from the roof. I go onto this pier and then jump to a bar (which I can stand on) and there's another bar on the left right above a moving platform. I can't get to the bar on the left cuz I can't jump sideways from the bar i'm standing on since I can only face up or down (not left).

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I don't know how to advance :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Agree. The controls were terrible, but I got to the end eventually. I'm glad I got this game for free. I would love to see them remake the original Assassin's Creed game with their latest engine though. I love the more medieval times than where the franchise is at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Gotta agree with this. Don't think I've played a worse mobile game In a long time.....

Try Real Soccer (or Football, depending on where you are), the controls are DREADFUL, and make this game look like GotY!

Yes, the controls are fiddly, and the 3D isn't great so you can't see where you're meant to go to, but most sections can be passed with about 20 mins of re-trying - the controls also decide to run you slightly off-straight, so you end up jumping to your death quite often, but if you miss a jump it's easier to restart from the checkpoint that to try to run around

I finished the game over the weekend, after putting it down for several months, and as long as you're persistent then you can get through it - it's just a pity that MS don't allow bluetooth controllers, because they'd make playing games a million times easier!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...