rambo dogtag

darkstorm222

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is alot harder than it sounds. Everytime i flank there is always some twat looking the way im coming. Grrrrrrr. Been trying for hours.
Flank with a silenced weapon. That way if someone is facing you, bam, they're done and the others are none-the-wiser.

I managed 3 multi-kills earlier but only two of them counted. The other was tallied up as:

Rapturous Rich[C4 EXPLOSIVES]Noob1

Rapturous Rich[C4 EXPLOSIVES]Noob2

Rapturous Rich[C4 EXPLOSIVES]Noob3

Rapturous Rich[sUICIDE]

Which leads me to believe, if you get a multi but suicide along with them and it breaks up the four kills like that, the game must count it as a triple and then a single kill because this has happened three times in my attempts to get multis for this tag and I do recall it happening beforehand too.

So, if you must suicide bomb these people, make sure you are either the first or last to go so the quad counts!

Flank with a silenced weapon. That way if someone is facing you, bam, they're done and the others are none-the-wiser.

I managed 3 multi-kills earlier but only two of them counted. The other was tallied up as:

Rapturous Rich[C4 EXPLOSIVES]Noob2

Rapturous Rich[C4 EXPLOSIVES]Noob3

Rapturous Rich[sUICIDE]

Which leads me to believe, if you get a multi but suicide along with them and it breaks up the four kills like that, the game must count it as a triple and then a single kill because this has happened three times in my attempts to get multis for this tag and I do recall it happening beforehand too.

So, if you must suicide bomb these people, make sure you are either the first or last to go so the quad counts!

You didn't see me suicide now did you? Nobhead. Lrn2aimwithC4brosephamski

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sick and tired of this stupid assignment. I've tried on Rush, conquest, heck even on hardcore - and I never get multis only triple kills - I can't for the life of me think why EA, those idiots, chose to have this assignment on consoles. We are effectively wiping out 1/3rd of the team when getting a multi kill.

On PC - it's really easy, but on Xbox, it is a whole different issue. I have maybe, in 350hrs of playing BF3 scored around 3 multi-kills - all of them being when the enemy team doesn't have any bases, and they are using the chopper to get off a boat.

Is there a group of people that will want to team up and boost this?

if anyone is up for boosting this assignment add me on xbl. im currently on 3/5 but will kill myself if i have to c4 another flag haha

I'm up 4 it

That makes 3 of us - we need 5 to make this work (4 people will be in a squad) and another will be in the opposite team.

Also please list your time zone and when you are free.

I'm free at all times, GMT +0 - london time here.

So current list:

-Totally Dubbed

-DKI989

-jazzy7322