Game Still Available on Disc

BadWolfTommie

Hey, guys. It's been ages since this game came and went, and many are bummed that they missed out. You can still get ahold of the game in digital form, but you can also get it BY DISC.

The full game is on OXM (Official Xbox Magazine)'s disc #96. These are scattered all over the internet. Definitely worth picking up for an easy 200:gsicon:!

Guest Scotty
Hey, guys. It's been ages since this game came and went, and many are bummed that they missed out. You can still get ahold of the game in digital form, but you can also get it BY DISC.

The full game is on OXM (Official Xbox Magazine)'s disc #96. These are scattered all over the internet. Definitely worth picking up for an easy 200:gsicon:!

i take it this is just for north america. i can't find it on UK Ebay.

Guest Scotty

Oh well. it looks like there is a british version of the disc/magazine, but the same issue number is completely different to the US one, with no dash of destruction, just some demo's.

example;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OXM-96-Official-Xbox-360-Magazine-Cover-Disc-Playable-Demo-Xcom-Gamerpics-/271221419767?pt=UK_VideoGames_Merchandise_RL&hash=item3f260e6ef7

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for posting this!!! Always wanted that game but didn't download it before it was removed. Bought the disc off ebay for around 2bucks. I didn't have to recover my gamertag either. What I did was after beating the first level and popping the first two cheeos. I back about to the main menu. Took a few minutes but it finally showed up on the history.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks so much for posting this!!! Always wanted that game but didn't download it before it was removed. Bought the disc off ebay for around 2bucks. I didn't have to recover my gamertag either. What I did was after beating the first level and popping the first two cheeos. I back about to the main menu. Took a few minutes but it finally showed up on the history.

My achieves showed up in my history, I just wasn't credited gamerscore for them until I recovered. I'm sure I'm one of few that had that issue, though. Glad you found it!

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

XBOX 360 Arcade Collection - Download and burn the disc yourself (and save a couple of quid)

Dash Of Destruction

Yaris

Aegis Wing

Totem ball

Hexic

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/arcade-game-trials/1422-aegis-wing-hexic-hd-dash-destruction-totem-ball-yaris-full-games.html

• 1 month later...
XBOX 360 Arcade Collection - Download and burn the disc yourself (and save a couple of quid)

Dash Of Destruction

Yaris

Aegis Wing

Totem ball

Hexic

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/arcade-game-trials/1422-aegis-wing-hexic-hd-dash-destruction-totem-ball-yaris-full-games.html

That's fantastic of you! I did this myself several years ago, but I couldn't remember where I got the .iso. Thanks!