Assassins attack glitched?

plinny1984

So I am trying to get "assassins attack" done for the clue to get the frying pan, I have killed all 5 assassins and the quest appeared in my list even though I didn't get it from the guildmaster. It is now telling me to go to Knothole Glade but there is nothing there so I'm guessing its glitched somehow. Could anyone confirm how I get this finished or if it is actually glitched?

So I am trying to get "assassins attack" done for the clue to get the frying pan, I have killed all 5 assassins and the quest appeared in my list even though I didn't get it from the guildmaster. It is now telling me to go to Knothole Glade but there is nothing there so I'm guessing its glitched somehow. Could anyone confirm how I get this finished or if it is actually glitched?

Did you get treasure clue 3 from the 5 assassins?

Thanks for the advice guys. I revisited each of the areas again and killed the assassins each a second time, after the fifth I got the final clue and then the frying pan. I'm somewhat of a collector when it comes to legendary/special weapons and wanted the frying pan with augmentation slots so I could make my fire/lightening frying pan.