Achievement Discussion

Virtual Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Need to boost my pro with somebody, so if youre interested add me. Im usually on between 3pm and 3am, so we have lots of time do the boosts and get achievements. GT is TVermaelen5. Must be from Europe so we can connect in drop in matches, I wont be able to do it with an actual club.

Can anyone shed any information on finding an IF player compared to how they got theirs last year? I got really lucky and found one very early on as well as 85 million'in so I didnt take much notice of the various offers they ran.

Was there a time/certain happy hour where you had a really REALLY good chance of getting one as opposed to happy hours every monday etc.

I used up a lot of coin over the xmas break with their offers and still to no avail so now i'm wondering whether to bide my time because there'll be a better offer later in the year (perhaps towards the end before the new one comes out).

Can anyone offer any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ah cool - and even if they are in the subs/reserves (the silver ones?)

I think so, I'm sure someone else on the board can confirm/deny this though.

Why wouldn't subs/reserves not count? Their cards are black so they are in form. So if you get them in a pack, you'll get an achievement

I would always go for gold packs though, as the chance of a gold IF is significantly bigger than bronze/silver

My FIFA 13 achievement of getting an IF player was handed out when I didn't even get the IF, I just got the normal version of that player and still got it for some reason:confused:

Anyhow, regardless of whether the IF player is Bronze, Silver or Gold, you'll get the achievement.

My FIFA 13 achievement of getting an IF player was handed out when I didn't even get the IF, I just got the normal version of that player and still got it for some reason:confused:

Anyhow, regardless of whether the IF player is Bronze, Silver or Gold, you'll get the achievement.

It's a glitch. You should have received the IF version of the player. EA can refund you but you'll have to wait like 3 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I found the Lob Pass Skill Challenge quite easy to complete, but instead of B I used LB + Y

Ah I finally got this with Dribbling, literally didn't bother to use skill moves when it came to the defender and just ran around him, you would have to do this in one go though and making sure you scored against the keeper, it took around 6-8 go's at it though. Seasons Cup and 25 Match Day Games and I'll be completed.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I have a question regarding the Filling Cabinets achievement which is to Win a Cup in Seasons.

I know you can go to EAS FC and purchase seasons wins / draws which apply for regular season games, but could the same tactic be used for the Cup so technically I could "Buy" a few wins then just play the final ?

Ok so I have a question regarding the Filling Cabinets achievement which is to Win a Cup in Seasons.

I know you can go to EAS FC and purchase seasons wins / draws which apply for regular season games, but could the same tactic be used for the Cup so technically I could "Buy" a few wins then just play the final ?

Can you even buy Cup wins?

I thought those were Seasons only?