nuck chorris rex is glitched !!!!

NINJA MASTER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Sometimes if you pause and then reload checkpoint when you're too close to dying it counts it as a death. This happened to me for 1 or 2 levels but once I replayed them it was fine.

I'm currently playing on hard and dying a couple of times, when i die I just go ahead and restart LEVEL. Will I still be eligable for the achievement?

I'm finding the game much easier on hard, that rifle is awesome.

• 2 months later...
Sometimes if you pause and then reload checkpoint when you're too close to dying it counts it as a death. This happened to me for 1 or 2 levels but once I replayed them it was fine.

I'm going through on my hard mode playthrough now and this is happening to me a lot. I've been doing the "pause and reload checkpoint" method and it rarely works, still registering it as a death on the level select. I think I'm just going to plow through hard mode and then replay it level by level instead of reloading checkpoints.

• 1 month later...

I hate this and other games with achievements like this, i made it all the way through hard and used the check point,. but it didnt work, when i restarted the level it worked fine, thanks for tellin me about the skulls, ill jump on that tomarrow.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is glitched 100% I have reloaded and finished all of the levels I previously died on (4 of them) and my achievement didn't pop up. There are no skulls remaining on any levels and I have replayed a bunch of them just to get it, but nothing.

*EDIT* So I obtained both achievements... I basically went through the whole game on Hard without dying and I didn't get either one... I looked at the level select and there will be a picture of the main character in the bottom center, if the level has been beaten on Hard, every level but the first was finished. I went back to the first level on hard and ran right through it and the hard as nails and the nuck chorris rex achievement popped. Hopefully that helps everyone. *EDIT*

Edited by Leigrez