Gunman Help

Cyrax 34

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys are still having trouble with this achievement, but maybe my experience will help you. I was missing the achievement as well, but I had used every weapon in the game. I began to think that maybe you had to kill a dinosaur with every weapon, and I hadn't actually killed anything but scorpions with the RPG. Therefore, I spammed RPG rounds into the first dinosaur I saw, and the achievement popped.

I don't know if you guys are still having trouble with this achievement, but maybe my experience will help you. I was missing the achievement as well, but I had used every weapon in the game. I began to think that maybe you had to kill a dinosaur with every weapon, and I hadn't actually killed anything but scorpions with the RPG. Therefore, I spammed RPG rounds into the first dinosaur I saw, and the achievement popped.

this is confirmed. thanks!

• 1 month later...

Same thing happened for me and this method is confirmed. I "killed" Spike the first time with the RPG but since he doesn't actually *die* it doesn't register as a kill. Then I used it on scorpions not thinking anything of it. I thought I had missed something earlier but on the next "defend the camp" mission I popped a dinosaur with the RPG and it unlocked.

The only 2 guns I needed a kill with were the Black Powder Gun and the RPG. I got a kill with the Black Powder and quit to level 13 to get a kill with the RPG. No achievement. I did the Black Powder again and made sure to finish the level then went to 13 again to get an RPG kill. Achievement unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...