Beat the game on normal and now playing on hard. NO PLASMA RIFLE?

Hi guys. I beat the game on normal. Now its on hard and I dont have any of my weapons or plasma rifle? I started a new game on hard. Where would my rifle be and will the achievement for hard pop when I beat it since I started a new game?>

Thanks for all input!

• 4 months later...
Hi guys. I beat the game on normal. Now its on hard and I dont have any of my weapons or plasma rifle? I started a new game on hard. Where would my rifle be and will the achievement for hard pop when I beat it since I started a new game?>

Thanks for all input!

I assume you found the Plasma rifle.. it's extreemly hard to miss, but I guess if your jsut running thru you could perhaps miss it. Again (just for clearification.. start a whle new game on HARD from the begining.. not 2 minuets or so in you will be promted to examine a skeleton, if your looking at the skeleton the plasma rifle will be located on the same rock just a few short paces away at abou the 11 o'clock position.. on the ground.

I found that after you beat the game on hard you get a small cut scene... DO NOT SKIP THE ENDING CUT SCENE! Right after you escape into the portal with the girl, you should get your achievement. If youdid skip the cut scene replay the level and don't skip it.

I've also herd if you play the first chapter over on hard the achievement will unlock also.

• 9 months later...
I assume you found the Plasma rifle.. it's extreemly hard to miss, but I guess if your jsut running thru you could perhaps miss it. Again (just for clearification.. start a whle new game on HARD from the begining.. not 2 minuets or so in you will be promted to examine a skeleton, if your looking at the skeleton the plasma rifle will be located on the same rock just a few short paces away at abou the 11 o'clock position.. on the ground.

I found that after you beat the game on hard you get a small cut scene... DO NOT SKIP THE ENDING CUT SCENE! Right after you escape into the portal with the girl, you should get your achievement. If youdid skip the cut scene replay the level and don't skip it.

I've also herd if you play the first chapter over on hard the achievement will unlock also.

Thanks for the tip on not skipping the final cut scene. I have been skipping everything but to be safe I won't do it anymore.

• 1 month later...

Final Cut scene on hard...? Do you mean the one where [spoiler=storysend] Spike and the boat are brought through the portal after Dylan and Sabrina go through....? Cause that's in normal too... (Speaking of which, the story goes that Rock and James follow through 1 year later to arrive at the time at which Sabrina and Dylan did, right...? The idea is that Spike is dead, which he obviously wasn't when you went through....So does that mean they went through an entire year of not killing/escaping him while repairing the boat before going through the portal after they happen to incapicitate/kill Spike....or was Spike comatose on the boat since Dylan/Sabrina went through the portal...? That part of the story always confused me :/ And yes, I know Spike isn't ACTUALLY dead at the very end but still...you get my point...I hope >.>

• 2 years later...