any body got advice on how to kill the two big dinos when your on the turret?

kimboslice205

• 1 month later...

On hard, it's a bitch! After several attempts, I noticed that there is a random element to the flying dinosaurs and how they attack. This made a big difference when fighting the second dino as there were times that I was getting attacked from all angles during some attempts (and dying) and others where I could pick them off one by one. I guess I'm saying luck plays into success in that sequence.

Use Adrenaline Rush On the birds after you knock the Dino on his ass he will run, when he spawns back you will see him way back either to the right or left shoot him while he is there that way he does not get a chance to meet you in the middle he will then run back again quickly focus on the birds if a group of birds are close use adren and shoot and then dino shud be back rinse and repeat this is how i did it i had a bout a good 10 to 15 tries drove me nuts the birds were the only things that kept killing me

It was helpful for me to let the birds get a liitle bit closer before shooting beacuase they kinda clump up and you can get alot more without having to worry about a bunch of bullets missing and your overheat bar going up real fast. Plus when you take a buch out at once you get a break in the attack allowing you to cooldown a bit right before the t-rex shows up. It usually takes 3 cycles for each t-rex to finish him so becareful theres plenty of opportunity to be over-run. 3 hits quick and your gone on hard.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I kept overheating shooting at the stupid flying dinosaurs (pteradons). I finally learned to stop shooting at the T-Rex as soon as I knew it wouldn't attack me and was running away. That gives you a few seconds pause to let the guns cool down before turning your attention back to the flying ones. If you listen closely, you can hear the T-Rex coming back and spin down to shoot at it, leaving your Adrenaline for the flying dinosaurs. If it wasn't for replaying this level about 15 times on Hard. I would've gotten 1000gs on this game in one sitting.

• 4 months later...
One thing.. even if this post is thread is really old. I noticed on my hard playthrough that the birds that fly all the way to the sides doesn't attack ýou. So you should focus on the birds that come down the middle when they attack.

If that makes any sense. :)

Good game by the way

Excellent tip on focusing on the birds that are flying towards you. Keep shooting the dino until it makes a short animation where it shutters and then runs away. Once it does, let your gun cool so you can shoot at the birds. Did it second try once I realized this.

• 1 year later...

Definitely don't overheat your gun until the T-rex is almost dead. On the last quarter health bar or so, don't use adrenaline until he falls, then pop it when he's stunned and finish him off as he retreats. That'll save you 2 extra pterodactyl waves.

During pterodactyl sequences, if there are 5-6 and they're all about to attack you, I found the "panic" mode, (holding down fire and strafing all around) will save you. Still, try to pick them off at a distance with 1-2 round bursts if possible.

Also, while the pterodactyls on the side won't hit you, they WILL fly back to the pack, and may eventually hit you. If you're in no danger, pick those off as they open up their wings and it will save you some trouble in the next wave.