Wow! F*ck this game!

Mercury

Okay, huge rant time.

Screw this game. I've beaten it twice now. First time through, I beat it, went back and started beating levels I had a death on. One level away, I decided to go eat dinner, save, and turn off my Xbox. I get back online, only to find that all my progress is gone.

I start a new game, beat it all in one sitting, go back and beat the 2 levels I hadn't done without dying. Did them both. No achievement. Look online, find out I might need to do either the first or last levels again. Do both about 3 times a piece. No achievement. I read somewhere you might need to exit the game, then continue. I do that. No achievement.

I decide "Screw it, I'll go for the hard achievement." Nope. Game data was deleted again.

So, I reiterate, FUCK THIS STUPID GAME UP ITS ASS. I'm sending it back to Gamefly. Never playing this piece of shit again.

Edit: Sorry for the massive rant, but let this be a warning for anybody thinking of getting this for the easy 1000. Pretty sure if you go back to play a level from the level select menu, you had better put it back on the 14th mission before you turn off your Xbox, otherwise it just remembers you were on the first level.

And try to do it all in one sitting. If I were ever to play this game again, it would go like this: Get 800 GS on the first run through (insanely easy), start hard mode, beat that, then work on any levels you have deaths on. I do not recommend turning off your Xbox as there is no telling how and why this game deletes your progress.

Edited by Mercury

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...