If you play this, back up your save files!

Xenolith666

This game has a tendency to delete your saves if it locks up or even if you turn off the Xbox. Happened to me where the game seemed to lock up while loading the next chapter (it didn't freeze per say, it was just sitting there with the progress bar not moving for a few minutes), so I went to the dashboard and back into the game and everything was wiped. Turns out it was a problem with the disk, Gamefly sent me another copy; regardless the saves should not have been deleted!

Try and back up your saves on a flash drive, or if you don't have one, use the Cloud! Just a friendly warning to any future gamers.

Also once I had finished the game it says Hard mode has been unlocked and you can replay chapters etc. So I then went to the dashboard to save my file to my flash drive. Motherfuckin save got deleted. So I had to copy my old save from my flash (at level 9) to the hard drive again. Beat the game again and just went straight through on Hard mode. I would say start hard mode and do at least 1 chapter, then back up your save file.

Honestly you can run through hard mode in 1.5 hours or less with the laser rifle.

Edited by Xenolith666