Ambush! Help

knockton55

Me and my freind have recently been boosting achievements, we had problem however with Ambush!.

No matter how long we got kill's we did not get this bonus power-up. We got basically everything but this one, and this was with about an hour of playtime.

I was just wondering whether this is just luck? Or is their some particular plane that allows you to obtain this power-up?

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

play private matches on realistic, take turns getting match leader/team ace and killing each other. once you get it, line up for the kill, have your friend activate the power up, then take him out. I just got this one by pure luck about 5 minutes ago, but if I were going to boost it that's how I'd roll.

Ummm....in reading the original post....Ambush! has nothing to do with an EMP...

Ambush!

Score a cannon kill while having Radar Suppression active in a multiplayer match

Just get Radar Suppression and line up behind the guy that you are boosting with, hit the power up, and then shoot him down. Easy Peezy.

If it doesn't unlock...then welcome to the glitched club.

hit me up on XBL if you need help

Ummm....in reading the original post....Ambush! has nothing to do with an EMP...

Ambush!

Score a cannon kill while having Radar Suppression active in a multiplayer match

Just get Radar Suppression and line up behind the guy that you are boosting with, hit the power up, and then shoot him down. Easy Peezy.

If it doesn't unlock...then welcome to the glitched club.

hit me up on XBL if you need help

Oh I know i was using it as an example EMP is the only one i noticed a pattern on that you need to be on losing side.. as for radar supression Im not sure