Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Shiftie

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im currently trying to get the achievement in which I do not kill anyone and do not get detected.

Somehow i keep managing to kill 2 people in the flood district mission even though i'm pretty sure i did not.

edit: just found out that choking granny rags will count as a kill. Does that count as 1 or 2?

Before the patch killing Mrs. Rags counted as a kill (only one) after the patch it doesn't count as a kill BUT you have to be super careful not to get detected. I tried a hundred times to just choke her out but it still said I got detected (even tho i didn't) in the end so I restarted the mission, recovered my gear, and then sleep darted her ass while she wasn't looking. This method got me the 0 deaths and 0 detections. I was able to get Clean Hands, Ghost, Shadow and Mostly Flesh and Steel all in one playthrough.

For the achievement "speed of darkness", I found for me personally the easiest way to do it was on the level with the big bridge (the one you get an achievement for climbing to the top of, sorry can't recall the name of the level). I just jumped in the water and blinked forward over and over until the achievement popped. With blink 2 i think i got it after the third blink.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2037/5-56vDk=.jpgTempest - 20:gsicon:

You killed 6 enemies in less than 1 second

This can be easily paired with Hornet's Nest, or you can use the pistol; and whatever else you want (grenades, mines, etc) while under the influence of Bend Time 2 as long as you're in an area with 6 enemies. One location to do this is against the large group of Weepers in a building between where you start mission 5, and where you can enter the Boyle party through a guard house, which is across the bridge from where you come out of the water.

Achieved this during The Loyalists mission, when you are given the choice between setting the arc pylon on Piero's roof to knock out or kill enemies. I chose to knock them out, then gathered 6 bodies and dumped a heap of whale oil tanks on top of them and shot them.