Catch Me If You Can Achievement...

Destiny900

What do you guys think this achievement is all about. Is it based on an in-game Time or is it based on Online Time Rankings. The more I think about it, the more I think its based on online rankings. It would be too easy to beat an in-game Time Ranking in my opinion. I guess we'll have to wait til next week to see which it is.:uzi::locked

What do you guys think this achievement is all about. Is it based on an in-game Time or is it based on Online Time Rankings. The more I think about it, the more I think its based on online rankings. It would be too easy to beat an in-game Time Ranking in my opinion. I guess we'll have to wait til next week to see which it is.:uzi::locked

Yeah I got the game early and on the back of the box it doesn't even say leaderboards. I will see tommrow if that is true (when I have time to actually play the game). The box shows:

Players 1.

1MB to save.

In-game Dolby Digital.

HDTV 7200/etc.

Friends.

Achievements.

yeah seriously that's super short! I wonder how many play through s this is going to take.. do the diff achievements stack?

Yea I have it and the achievements do stack, but you have to play on assassin first to unlock The Killer. When you beat a mission or game. It gives you achievements for both Easy and Assassin difficulty. Fun game so far.

actually when you do start new game, it lets you choose "time trial mode" which MAKES you play on the killer difficulty. i also completed that in 3 hours. but the freaking last 2 levels take so long because u die so quick.........not sure if ill be able to do it, and cheats effect achievements so MEH

I agree...I wanted a perfect 1000 in this game but between those damn collectibles and this time trial I think I will settle for 910.

I don't know how the developers finished in an hour and some change. I know the AI isn't that great but the last level I had to take my time to not die when the snipers were around.:mad:

I agree...I wanted a perfect 1000 in this game but between those damn collectibles and this time trial I think I will settle for 910.

I don't know how the developers finished in an hour and some change. I know the AI isn't that great but the last level I had to take my time to not die when the snipers were around.:mad:

I think you mean 920, haha. I'm on the same boat as you mate.

i was thinking of doing something lik ethat but it seems that u cant turn off the cheats without starting a brand new game. theres no off option, just whenever u start a new game it defaults them all to off. if u have teh cheats on in ur new game and do a quick level select, the cheats are still on.

Uhh.. sounds like Saints Row 1. So in the time trials is it like RE5 where you can go back in replay the level until you are satisfied with your time or is it just one big playthrough?

Seems like Mirror's Edge has had some influence on game developers to add some sort of time attack to games.

Edited by SHAZcat07

yup. glitch method works for this as well

Yar..

There's a method for getting the 'Killer' achievements easier too. Just start the first level on 'Killer', quit out and start a level on 'Pussy'. Before completing the level, die at least once and you will get the achievement for playing it on Killer. For some reason, dieing seems to reset the difficulty back to 'Killer'. This is how i got this achievement.