Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 7 months later...

Is this game a rent or buy? Are the achievements easy or are time consuming? If the achievements are easy and the game is short I think I might just rent it, but if its long, and fun I might buy it. The only problem with buying it is there is so much games out or coming out....

I did all of the convoy missions for North and South, and the PC says that I've unlocked, but not bought, all the weapons. Do I need to buy all the weapons that I unlocked? Is the achievement glitched?

To get the mission for doing all the convoys, yes just do every mission. Make sure you have every weapon in the shop. If you do already, then it glitched on you somehow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

once i rescue all my buddies in the north, do i get anything important from buddy mossions? ei. achievements. it just seems like all i get is rputatin an history. also i see that under Statistics it shows "Buddy missions done" X/12.. do i get something after the 12?

• 2 weeks later...
once i rescue all my buddies in the north, do i get anything important from buddy mossions? ei. achievements. it just seems like all i get is rputatin an history. also i see that under Statistics it shows "Buddy missions done" X/12.. do i get something after the 12?

there is the lent a hand achievement for completing one If your refering to the buddy side missions (that x/12 statistic counts how many Main missions you subverted), Buddy side quests are added to Side Missions done , every buddy has 2 side quests.

Other than the lent a hand achievement, they are pretty much just a way to increase Buddy History, so you can manipulate who is Your Rescue Buddy, and who you go to for subversion quests

History also effects [spoiler=buddyhistory] which buddies turn up at the end of the game - the highest history buddies still living (mikes bar deaths dont seem to count)

Edited by SpinelesS

I have one question about diamonds. In Desert District (further down left on the Northern District) are 4 diamonds. I have 2 collected, but when will 2 more (further down on the road) that f#!*g game will not let me go there and also back (i fall on ground). I have saved the game in the Desert. Knows enyone we can I collect 2 more diamonds on the Desert?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9378/obr01ci2.jpg

Edit: never mind, i fuck that 2 more diamonds (down at map), i load previous savegame and collect again that 2 diamonds (up at map) and continue missions.

Edited by BAD143

I have one question about diamonds. In Desert District (further down left on the Northern District) are 4 diamonds. I have 2 collected, but when will 2 more (further down on the road) that f#!*g game will not let me go there and also back (i fall on ground). I have saved the game in the Desert. Knows enyone we can I collect 2 more diamonds on the Desert?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9378/obr01ci2.jpg

Edit: never mind, i fuck that 2 more diamonds (down at map), i load previous savegame and collect again that 2 diamonds (up at map) and continue missions.

Im stuck on the same bit:mad:

Do you have to come back for those lower 2 Diamonds once your in the Southern Territory or something:confused:

Im stuck on the same bit:mad:

Do you have to come back for those lower 2 Diamonds once your in the Southern Territory or something:confused:

You can only grab them once you've been to the southern district, which means they're part of the southern district. So yeah, once you gotten all the buddies/diamonds/tapes/convoys/cell tower missions etc., move on down to get the rest and those 2!

If you can average 500 points a MP match in this game you are GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF MADE FLESH...I have ALMOST gotten 500 points in one match and that was when I got 24 kills in a Deathmatch but then I got banned...because the game is stupid and lets people vote for you to be banned without cause.

If you are planning on getting the MP achievements in this game not only do you have to be extremely patient, good at bad FPS, and lucky...you really need to get a good boosting gang together. I find rooms fill up pretty quick though.

The best way for me to get experience so far is to host Deathmatch on the first small map in the list. As for unlocking the weapons manuals, even when I host, the pistols seem to require three clips directly into somebody's forehead before they go down... so good luck with that.

A challenge for the completist but if you really got to have 1000 in a game I would pass on this one.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9813/img0005ew4iq5.th.jpg

How do i get this diamond? its on a cliff and i cant get to it. I tried going on the mountain on the opposite side to see if there is a hang glider but there is none in the whole area... So im kind off stuck here...

Please help,

Nvm, I just went all the way to the bottom of the map and found a glider at the xiang bridge. Its fucking rediculous where some of these diamonds are hidden. Really pisses me off sometimes.

Edit: and off course when your flying you get shot at and your glider spins out of control, you crash, you die and you fucking wasted 3 hours of your life. Because i save fucking 3 hours earlier and 2 zones wich i found all the diamonds at are fucked and i can do it all over again. Jezus this game pisses me off so bad... fucking glitches and fucking.. Argh, fuck this game. -.-'

Edited by SN4K3E4T3R