Achievement Guide & Roadmap - WIP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a video for the ''Sneaky Gardener'' achievement, if you want to use it in the guide can you make sure you credit me? I don't mean to be an asse but i would like to draw more people to my YouTube channel. :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXU6FFTNpv8]YouTube - Bloodstone 007 "Sneaky Gardener" Achievement[/ame]

I am having a problem finding the last weapon I need. I think it is the one in Bangkok. Is there a picture or some info on where to get it? Thanks

EDIT: it was the M9 at the beginning of Burma. I must have just beat down guys the whole way without shooting someone.

Actualy you most likely did what I did.

Switch it when you picked up your smartphone and gun.

It took me forever to find that that was the problem.

So i guess people should pay attention to wich guns they pick up.

007 isn't that hard. The hardest thing is figuring out a strategy on where to take cover because sometimes you can find spots where the enemy will keep setting itself up for takedowns and focus kills make the game easy. I went from recruit straight to 007 lol. Speed run has been the hardest achievement for me thus far.

If you play through on hard first you will get a really good feel for it, 007 isnt much harder :)

Is it necessary in your view to play on agent or should I play on recruit? Also considering that to get the level achievements you have to play on any difficulty except 007. ex. 'Complete the Istanbul chapter on Recruit, Field Operative or Agent difficulty'.

If you play through on hard first you will get a really good feel for it, 007 isnt much harder :)

Is it necessary in your view to play on agent or should I play on recruit? Also considering that to get the level achievements you have to play on any difficulty except 007. ex. 'Complete the Istanbul chapter on Recruit, Field Operative or Agent difficulty'.

its a lot more fun to play on agent the first time before you play 007 mode, if you dont - you are gonna experience a lot of difficulty on 007 and just get yourself frustrated

Its all depends on how many time you want to go through it. I went straight for Agent on my very first playthrough and didnt find it that hard but again thats all down to my individual skill.

Im generally a one playthough gamer and very rarely play from scratch if it isnt needed but I really enjoyed the game hence why I decided to do a guide for it and loved playing through several times.

I did four and a bit playthroughs all in, Agent then 007 for the chevvies, Recruit for the intel then back to 007 for tips on the harder sections.

You could always play the prologue on different difficulties to see which one feels best for you although, tbh, Recruit is simply a breeze.

In the guide I put some tips for certain sections that I myself found needed them but others may breeze through. I read a couple of posts regarding difficulties with the end boss but personally found it the easiest part of the level and did it on the second attempt.

On 007 there were only a couple of places that you might get frustrated on but its nothing compared to say GOW on insane or COD2 on Vet.

And like wahts been said, playing on Agent from the start will give you a really good feel for 007. On 007 you'll just spend more time in cover :)

• 3 weeks later...
alright guys, cheers for the feedback gonna do on agent :D

I started on recruit, but I play a lot of cod on veteran so I was used to what 007 difficulty threw at me. If you are too, I would start on recruit as well since it'll just end up taking you longer to complete both playthroughs otherwise. Btw this game is way easier than cod on veteran so you'll breeze through this if you can handle cod.

I started on recruit, but I play a lot of cod on veteran so I was used to what 007 difficulty threw at me. If you are too, I would start on recruit as well since it'll just end up taking you longer to complete both playthroughs otherwise. Btw this game is way easier than cod on veteran so you'll breeze through this if you can handle cod.

As a matter of fact I actually ended up doing it on recruit because i changed it when i was trying to get th db5 achievement lol. breezed through 007 aswell.

Also tks for the achivement guide helped me to 900g

Coolio, cheers for that Ill whack it in the guide as well.

Thanks for the guide got me through the game on 007 mode. Just got the mp achievements to get now lol :(

No probs, as youve just finished the game is there anything you feel is needed or could be better in the guide?

To be honest following the guide was pretty straightforward and laid out everything that was required. Couldn't fault it.

The only bit that I kind of missed was the 16 guns that had to be used as I had forgotten to use the grenade launcher to kill someone instead I had just shot at the tank with it. Think I noticed this on another thread.

Best tip i would have for anyone in 007 mode is using the cover as much as possible whilst being extremely patient as some bits I had to do over and over again to get through.

It would be good if you could get something in for the multi player as I'm keen to get 1000g at the moment for it however the mp does look as though it will take a hell of a long time to achieve so thats putting me off a little lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why the hell would you want to start it on Agent?! That makes no sense to me, might as well just start it on Recruit difficulty from start and makes it easier for you. Then when you finish the campaign on Recruit just do it on 007.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I was having trouble getting the first medal for the 00 Agent Mission and finally got it by clearing the cache on my XBOX then attempting the medal again...finally registered all my assault rifle shots :) good luck!