Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to keep up with what you're doing, one minute you're in and then the next you're arranging your own sessions on here!!! You can join in now that I've had confirmation you'll be there, but I was under the impression you had done something on Monday night or whenever it was.

Sure I'm in for Saturday party. Monday party failed completely, but last night party was great. Many thanx X3RH0 .

Dang, looks like I'm too late to be joining you right away. But count me in for the Reserve slot, my gamertag is L iTree L. :)

Still looking for team achievements if a group is willing to help msg me.

Gt: SGC KizZy KASH

Next boosting party will start today at 05:00 PM GMT / 01:00 PM EST/EDT use this online service to check you local time

Download Complete boosting party will use Alliance mode.

1. Bu11Butch3r

2. iDorney

Feel free to join us ;)

Edited by Bu11Butch3r

Sure I'm in for Saturday party. Monday party failed completely, but last night party was great. Many thanx X3RH0 .

Next boosting party will start today at 05:00 PM GMT / 01:00 PM EST/EDT use this online service to check you local time

1. Bu11Butch3r

Feel free to join us ;)

Add me to that list please

I am looking for help finishing Employee of the Month. I need Triple Escape, Untouchable, and I believe Intercepted. I would be willing to help boost people to level 50, I'm already done with that, in exchange for helping complete Employee. I'm going to be playing AC2 for most of the day to finish that game so once you have a boosting party ready to go I will switch over. I have a mic and my GT is: c0neb0ned69

The o's in my GT are zeroes.

I will be boosting tonight starting around 10:00pm EDT/EST (-4 GMT). Please send me a message on XBL if you'd like to join me. My microphone is a bit finicky and sometimes shorts out randomly.

Gamertag - WillisVanDamage

I'm looking to boost these achievements

---------

Strong Closer

Fast Learner

Job Skills

Download Complete

Role Model

Abstergo Employee of the Month

Ahead of the Curve

See you all later tonight.

Dang, looks like I'm too late to be joining you right away. But count me in for the Reserve slot, my gamertag is L iTree L. :)

1. Dannyb0yUK

2. Konvict1

3. DeathToSilence (Confirmed to me via XBL message)

4. Numines

5. Bu11Butch3r

6. Lark UK

Reserve slot 1. X3RH0 (Already has it, but has kindly offered to help if needs be.)

Reserve slot 2. L iTree L

Saturday night is now locked.

Hi. I'm looking for 2 other people to go for the ahead of the curve achievement. If we get a total of 4 we could go for role model too. I'll be online(hidden) for the next couple of hours. Send me a message if you are interested. Thanks

Ok ppl. Looking for boosting party? Jump in!

Next boosting party will start today same as previous at 05:00 PM GMT / 01:00 PM EST/EDT use this online service to check you local time

1. Bu11Butch3r

We put some additional slots in case some1 get connection problem ( it happen time to time)

If you in, confirm in this thread or XBL.

Feel free to join us ;)

Guest scottynizzle

looking to boost some online achievements, will help with what people need also!

add me n message me

nizzle619