Franchise Achievements Not unlocking

I played at least 20 games (All 9 inning) Then I played the last game of the season. Started the post season, simmed through to the World Series, Won the last game and I should of got Absolute Power, May the best man..., Centennial Man, and Bicentennial Man. Only one that will unlock is There can be only one. Tried 3 times now and nothing. I bet I'm doing something wrong, if not I have no idea.

The same thing just happened to me. I played my franchise and won the world series but only unlocked the "There can only be one" achievement even though I qualified for about 3 other ones. I played the first 20 games, simmed to the last game and played it, simmed to the final game of the World Series and played it.

I played at least 20 games (All 9 inning) Then I played the last game of the season. Started the post season, simmed through to the World Series, Won the last game and I should of got Absolute Power, May the best man..., Centennial Man, and Bicentennial Man. Only one that will unlock is There can be only one. Tried 3 times now and nothing. I bet I'm doing something wrong, if not I have no idea.

You have to play the last game in the World Series

once you have played 20 games, it will unlock after you play the next game - I did a franchise, played on pro settings, 3 inning games, and each one that I would hit (40 HRs, 100 RBIs, 20 wins, 40 saves), they would unlock after the next game I played (after I hit 20 games). I made sure I played the last regular season game and last world series game, it worked fine getting all franchise related achievements during the course of that one franchise.

I did play the last regular season game as well as the last World Series game and still nothing.

Same here, i did not get anything.

Do you have to get all those stats with the same player on the same team and not trade for him? I know i traded a few weeks in when Dan Uggla had 16 HR's in 20 games. When the season ended i got no season achievements

this shit happened to me too. played 20 games. 2 players with 50 homers. cc with 220 K's and 22 wins. won the world series. another bullshit glitch with 2K sports. Definately dont want to spend more time playing 20 games through jsut for 120G's.

Ok.... So ive played 13 games of franchise on Pro difficulty.... Ive hit 44 hrs with one person thru 13 games and no achievement.... I got to 41 on the 12 game played and 3 more on the 13th game played and no achievement... Do i have to play 20 games before it unlocks or is this bullshit glitched.

Ok.... So ive played 13 games of franchise on Pro difficulty.... Ive hit 44 hrs with one person thru 13 games and no achievement.... I got to 41 on the 12 game played and 3 more on the 13th game played and no achievement... Do i have to play 20 games before it unlocks or is this bullshit glitched.

You have to get to 20 games played.

Also, you have to play an additional game if you get enough for an achievement in the 20th game. For example: I had one pitcher with 19 wins. I played his 20th win game and won it, but no achievement. Played the next game with a different pitcher and got the 20 wins achievement.

Always play the last game of the season and last game of the postseason, just in case.

i played a total of 23 games including the last game of the season and then the last game of the world series, i got the world series achievement but no other ones.. anyone have any idea why? i checked all my stats and all the stats were good for all the achievements

This may seem like a stupid question, but did you reach the appropriate milestones when you played that last game (40 HR, 40 Svs, 100 RBIs, 20 wins)? You have to play one more regular season game AFTER the game you reach the milestone with to get the ach to unlock.

Maybe we should create a checklist of the way the franchise was setup and if they got the achievements under that setup.

Like if you personally unlocked it w/ a certain setup then you can confirm it.... like this

1. 3 innings

2. Trade Deadline off

3. Fantasy Draft

4. Trading for multiple players (boosting for cards)

5. Trading at the end of the season to get players w/ the 40 hrs or 40 saves etc.

6. Pro difficulty or less

7. If you obtain 40 hrs or 200+ strikeouts on say ur 15th game played will the achievement unlock after the 16th game played or do u still have to wait until the 20th game is played.

These are examples if ppl could confirm or deny this or add more then maybe can get this problem narrowed down.

Maybe we should create a checklist of the way the franchise was setup and if they got the achievements under that setup.

Like if you personally unlocked it w/ a certain setup then you can confirm it.... like this

1. 3 innings

2. Trade Deadline off

3. Fantasy Draft

4. Trading for multiple players (boosting for cards)

5. Trading at the end of the season to get players w/ the 40 hrs or 40 saves etc.

6. Pro difficulty or less

7. If you obtain 40 hrs or 200+ strikeouts on say ur 15th game played will the achievement unlock after the 16th game played or do u still have to wait until the 20th game is played.

These are examples if ppl could confirm or deny this or add more then maybe can get this problem narrowed down.

I went:

3 innings, no trading, no fantasy draft, did all my trading before starting the franchise for my boosted team (Braves), maxed out all my attributes, and minimized all attributes for Mets/Phillies/Marlins (only teams I played against) I played on Pro difficulty - I ended up playing about 35 games (to get the 40 save ach)...I reached the 40 HRs before playing 20 games, I unlocked the ach when I played my 21st game - all other achs I unlocked after playing the game after I reached the milestone - played last game of season and last game of world series - unlocked all franchise achievements

This may seem like a stupid question, but did you reach the appropriate milestones when you played that last game (40 HR, 40 Svs, 100 RBIs, 20 wins)? You have to play one more regular season game AFTER the game you reach the milestone with to get the ach to unlock.

so i actually have to play a game when a specific player reaches a certain milestone??

i guess ill play the 3 innning way, i cannot play 20 or 21 games of 9 inning play for just 140gamerscore or whatever it is.

yeah, definitely easier to go the 3 inning way, and also try to play HOME GAMES only that way, if you're winning, you don't have to play the bottom of the 3rd, that'll cut a little time off it (Every little bit helps).

Yes, you'll then unlock that milestone after playing the NEXT game. I know, it's extremely stupid.

ok iv played 20+ games. and i simmed till pujols had 39 homers and 99 rbis (lucky i was there lol) well i played the next game and hit a solo shot lead off. so i got to 40 hrs and 100 rbis in one gmae. so then i won that game.. and wn the next and still no achievements..

ok iv played 20+ games. and i simmed till pujols had 39 homers and 99 rbis (lucky i was there lol) well i played the next game and hit a solo shot lead off. so i got to 40 hrs and 100 rbis in one gmae. so then i won that game.. and wn the next and still no achievements..

extremely weird - that's how I got every one of mine to pop up - always happened after I finished the next game after reaching the milestone. But it seems that the franchise achs are very glitchy....very disappointed in the problems that are coming out of this game

maybe you cant sim??