Collectible Guide?

wbs 101

Most of these are really easy to find however there are a few that are hidden, sort of. Here are some of the ones you may miss if not careful...

In The Galvanic Butterfly Effect, you will be fighting a bunch of guys in a room with 3 railroad tracks laying side by side. When you leave the room make sure to turn right. I missed this one the first time I went through it.

At the very beginning of Future Mal-Formed, you will pass over a bridge and drop down with Four Arms. Make sure you come as far as you can toward the bottom of the screen. This one is easy to miss.

In Extreme Earth Makeover, close to the beginning, you will jump up and climb with Four Arms. Make sure you check to the left before dropping down to the right. If you drop down on the right you wont be able to get back up. I also, somehow, missed this one the first time through.

Thats it. All of the others are either right in the path or behind puzzle doors. This game is easy too because you can just replay any mission. Happy Hunting.

I already checked all of the areas that were posted except for the one below and I'm still missing one smoothie. Does anyone know what boss is referenced below as I don't remember picking one up during a boss fight? Or any other ones that were hard to find?

I missed one too. I think it was in a boss fight. Saw one in the north part of the room and as the fight ended I was taken elsewhere.

Every other green case was behind or switch door or pretty much along the main path.

Edit: I found the one I was missing. I don't know how I missed it since it was right in the open. It was on the Future Mal-Formed level. You'll come to an area where you'll fight about 3 of the orange robot things. Right across from this area is the tech can. You have to use the gravity guy to bring down a platform to get across the slime/acid or whatever. I think it's the second time you reach the grates that fall into the slime/acid then you went right past it so turn around.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

I played through the game and missed one smoothie. It wasn't in any of the smoothees listed above, but I did just find it and thought I would add to the discussion in case anyone else missed the same one.

It's on the Weird Scientist level. There's a section where the floor is electrified and you use the dog to sniff out the path. I was so focused on the path, that I totally ignored (and didn't see) the container on the far left of the floor. It's away from the path the dog sniffs out.

Hope that helps someone...

Im missing a codon crystal if anyone can help me out Id appreciate it or just post in the other thread I made thanks :Bounce:

EDIT-I found my final codon crystal today, I don't remember the chapter name but it's right after the gas house lvl and basically this one is to the Left you will come in on some train tracks and its on the left platform, your forced to fight some enemies in the room to open up a barrier to the right of the room.

Edited by Aeternox

• 2 weeks later...
About to start this now is there a set number of crystals and smoothies per level so its eaier to track.

I recently added the number of Crystals and Smoothies per level to the achievements comment section.

But here you go:

Level Crystals Smoothies

1 _____ 1 ______ 1

2 _____ 2 ______ 2

3 _____ 2 ______ 2

4 _____ 1 ______ 1

5 _____ 1 ______ 1

6 _____ 2 ______ 1

7 _____ 2 ______ 2

8 _____ 1 ______ 1

9 _____ 2 ______ 2

10 ____ 1 ______ 2

They are easy to spot. On first run through I had all the collectables bar one Smoothie.

If you pick up a Crystal/Smoothie and die, you have to pick it up again! That's how I missed the one Smoothie.

Hope it helps.

• 3 months later...
I recently added the number of Crystals and Smoothies per level to the achievements comment section.

But here you go:

Level Crystals Smoothies

1 _____ 1 ______ 1

2 _____ 2 ______ 2

3 _____ 2 ______ 2

4 _____ 1 ______ 1

5 _____ 1 ______ 1

6 _____ 2 ______ 1

7 _____ 2 ______ 2

8 _____ 1 ______ 1

9 _____ 2 ______ 2

10 ____ 1 ______ 2

They are easy to spot. On first run through I had all the collectables bar one Smoothie.

If you pick up a Crystal/Smoothie and die, you have to pick it up again! That's how I missed the one Smoothie.

Hope it helps.

Thank you!! My last 2 was on Level 7 with all the boxes, before climbing. 3:50.

Level Crystals Smoothies

1 _____ 1 ______ 1---0:05---Training

2 _____ 2 ______ 2---0:23

3 _____ 2 ______ 2---1:14

4 _____ 1 ______ 1---2:16

5 _____ 1 ______ 1---2:34

6 _____ 2 ______ 1---3:14

7 _____ 2 ______ 2---3:50

8 _____ 1 ______ 1---4:55

9 _____ 2 ______ 2---5:25

10 ____ 1 ______ 2---6:42

11 ____ 0 ______ 0---Final BOSS Fight Level!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMxq8MkAvI]Ben 10 Omniverse : Collectible Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by StarsRPD

• 5 months later...