Join the Party not unlocking...

Blitzer88

I am pretty sure I have won each of the 4 party game types, yet still no achievement. Whats the deal? For some of the party events does a team win not count or something like that?

I heard/read somewhere that you need to do it in both Pro and Jam Sessions, but I can't verify that yet. All I know is that I've won at least one game in each game mode, but in either Pro/Jam, and I haven't unlocked it yet.

I guess you have to finish in 1st place individually in every party game, if your team wins and you don't finish in top it wont count. I'm not sure of this but I unlocked this achievement when I finished in 1st place in a Transporter game, and I know that I had won at least three Team-Transporter games earlier but never finished as the top scorer.

An easy way to get it is to invite a friend and play Outbreak, Transporter and Invasion 1vs1 in a Jam Session. You can't play Cat & Mouse 1vs1 but it's easy to get anyway, if your team wins everyone in your team will get the same time and finish as the top scorer.

• 1 month later...

Get top individual score and be on winning team in transporter and invasion (pro tour or jam session are fine and equal top individual score is fine), win the infection game mode (is that the right name?) and cat n mouse (not sure of requirements but you have to win as mouse for another cheevo anyway).

All can be done in pro tour or jam session.