Dr. Dre

FightDog 85

Yea, Jay-Z is my all time favorite rapper, dudes crazy on the mic, Nas is sweet too. but yea, they should have been in it, I know jay doesn't like fighting games, i dunno about nas though. I tried making jay but i just couldn't, if anyone is good enough to make him, there'd be much love for screens and formulas.

He isn't in the game man, It'd be sweet if he was but he aint..I've played through build A Label three times and half way through my fourth, trust me, he aint there.

And Im sure he is in the Game!

I have played the Build-A-Label Mode for two times.

And every time I got Fights against Dr. Dre. Im absolutly sure ;)

Next time I played against Dr. Dre I will make a Picture of him with my DigiCam and I post it here.

Nah man, It's somebody else...someone that looks like Dre? cant think of anyone in the game from the top of my head that does..I just know for sure it's not him.

But his Name was writen on the right site of my screen. I have turnt on the Healthmeter in the Options so I can see the Names of my Enemys in the Game. ;)

And he looks like Dr. Dre too.

hes not in build a label mode, ive been through build a label mode around 6-7 times and i havnt seen him once. if he was in build a label mode, then he would be a playable character. but hes not playable and hes not in build a label mode. if he was in build a label mode im sure i would have seen him at least once outta the 6-7 times ive done it. and yes i too have the health bars on. but asgunitsoldier666 said before, take pictures

^^ Yeah you can unlock Fat Joe on the 360 too.. the thread should be up on the first page with the code to unlock him..

And Dae Dae is just a made up guy I think.. like the undercover cop, Stan, etc.. but Big Herc is an actual rapper.. well, there IS a Big Herc signed to Shady Records, whether or not that's the same Big Herc as the one in the game, I'm not sure! :confused:

Ay here's the thread about Fat Joe:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20732

Fat Joe needs to be unlocked by entering the following codes at the press start screen (360 Version, order doesn't need to be followed):

B, Up, Right, Left, Y

Down, B, A, Right

^^ Yeah you can unlock Fat Joe on the 360 too.. the thread should be up on the first page with the code to unlock him..

And Dae Dae is just a made up guy I think.. like the undercover cop, Stan, etc.. but Big Herc is an actual rapper.. well, there IS a Big Herc signed to Shady Records, whether or not that's the same Big Herc as the one in the game, I'm not sure! :confused:

Oh thats cool, I didnt know Big Herc was a real person..they should have made him a more important character though, in the game trailers they always showed that first scene where he's just walking int he club and knocks that one dude the fuck out lol

Haha yeah I know for real.. he's on Obie Trice's new CD.. I'm not sure HOW he got on this game though haha

they don't want to put in anyone else more important (Eminem, Obie, Cashis, etc.) in case the game sucks. ;) plus, it's decent publicity i suppose to be in it.

and no one else would probably do it unless they got paid a lot.

Yeah that does make sense about the game flopping and the money thing.. hopefully in the sequel, after seein how hot this one turned out more rappers will sign on! Ciara was supposed to be in this one too I think, haha..

And I'm thinkin this is the same guy, but on Obie Trice's CD is called "There They Go" with Trick Trick, Eminem, and Big Herk (??).. Not sure if its the same guy or not now, lol