Worst X-box 360 game you ever played

Acegunman

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that, I lasted about 20 minutes then ended up traded it in.

Haha, I did pretty much the same. I really disliked Beowulf.

http://www.bancodosgames.com.br/loja/images/turning%20point%20fall%20of%20liberty%20xbox%20360.jpg

I actually really quite enjoyed Turning Point! Decent enough budget game IMO. :)

Modern warfare 3, just got to level up to 50 in survival to get the last few achievements, and then this trash is getting traded in.

It's sad and is gonna be the first cod game I've ever traded in. but I want to salvage some of my money that iw ripped me out of by copying and pasting the second worst cod game of all time, mw2, releasing a map pack for it, refusing to include any of the additions treyarch made to the series, and charging us 60 bucks.

And seriously cod elite WTF, 50 bucks extra to basically get The combat record black ops gave you for free. Suckers bought that

Modern warfare 3, just got to level up to 50 in survival to get the last few achievements, and then this trash is getting traded in.

It's sad and is gonna be the first cod game I've ever traded in. but I want to salvage some of my money that iw ripped me out of by copying and pasting the second worst cod game of all time, mw2, releasing a map pack for it, refusing to include any of the additions treyarch made to the series, and charging us 60 bucks.

And seriously cod elite WTF, 50 bucks extra to basically get The combat record black ops gave you for free. Suckers bought that

Shut up you blabbering idiot. Its $50 because it includes all the dlc like a season pass. Mw3 definitely isn't a masterpiece but it certainly can't be the worst game you've played. I swear I'm tired of people hating on cod just because it makes them feel cool.

OT. Pocketbike racer... you know the burger king game ;)

COD Elite is worth it if you want all the DLC..But clearly you don't read more into things before posting..

OT: Ridge Racer 6 for me or Infinite Undiscovery