Any hints to defeat the enemy sniper on vetern?

im guessing your not from america? because it comes out the 11th over here.

Oh yea and omegamustard, i didn't realize this was your thread that you started.

I would argue with you on this, but I'm having too much fun playing Call of Duty 5 right now. If you know a game isn't out yet, why in the world would you just spam a post saying is this game even out yet. Looks like you are a smart one. Go ahead and say something about smart, then why do you have grammatical errors. Too cliche.

Dethklok, how far have you gotten in the game. I'm on the tank mission, the two missions before it are total nightmares. Took me many deaths to pass them.

I would argue with you on this, but I'm having too much fun playing Call of Duty 5 right now. If you know a game isn't out yet, why in the world would you just spam a post saying is this game even out yet. Looks like you are a smart one. Go ahead and say something about smart, then why do you have grammatical errors. Too cliche.

Dethklok, how far have you gotten in the game. I'm on the tank mission, the two missions before it are total nightmares. Took me many deaths to pass them.

I just beat Hard Landing on vet. It wasnt hard for me. Died only 3 times

• 2 months later...
oh Dethklok, i was looking at your achievements, you got Purple Heart on Hard Landing, that means you died at least 10 times on the level.

Haha, I just love how he shut up after you found him out. Sitting at his computer typing about how he is so great at Veteran and how it's so easy, only to be caught in a lie red handed. My guess is that he died double-digits in every level on Veteran, if not triple-digits...sigh...I wouldn't have thought any less of him if he had come out and said he wasn't great on any of the levels, but the lying really makes me think less. I personally have been dying like a son of a ***** on really all of the Veteran levels so far. Pretty much one spot in every level anyway. First level was right around the part with the truck you have to send down the hill after you slash the barrel of gasoline in the back and set it on fire. Died at least five times there...the rest of that level was quite easy. On level two I kept dying right towards the beginning, right after you get in cover...oh, and that part where there are all the Japanese soldiers lying on the ground as if they're dead, and the flare goes up and they come after you...not right there, but the part right after that, when you go through the little pathway, I just kept getting bombarded with a crapload of grenades...like five grenade's all at once sometimes...crazy. Then the other one was the one where you had to take out the four or five anti-air missles...believe it was hard landing, but not postive...anyway, on the end where you have to get on the turret and watch the back while all the infantry and 3-4 tanks show up...I think I died there a total of fifty times before I got my head straight and took about a 1-2 minute run to get back to the RPG and bring it back to blow the tanks up...then had to run back a second time, and a third time...wasn't the fastest way of doing it, but every time I tried to get on a turret I died, and every time I got close to an anti-air missle which could've been pointed at the tanks and infantry, I'd get about three tanks firing upon me out of nowhere...and now I'm on the sniping level which I got through quite easily on PC, though I only played campaign on hard, or whatever it is right before Veteran...and it was a pretty easy campaign...Veteran sure doesn't seem that easy to me. Freaking sniping level I couldn't get for crap, and for those of you saying that his shot will miss if you injure him, that's complete crap. I've wounded him three times now, with the other guy (forget his name) telling me, you're only wounding him, and a split second after he says that I die...so don't tell me he doesn't hit you if you wound him...had it happen to me three times, and I'm pretty dang sure he didn't get up and run to another window first as I die less than a second after I get told I wounded him. In fact, he's still telling me I wounded him as I'm lying there dead.

took me a while, it is pretty crazy that its like easyyyyyyyyy>>BRICK WALL, i just went to the room where the guy runs in, and on the right there is a hole in the wall to the left of the window, just crouch and sit there watching the far right windows and wait for him, gotta time it so you focus right when hes about to come out, then jump to the left right quick to hide behind the wall but yeah after i figured that out it was easy.

this game is retarded on veteran >_< i crawled down the stairs no way he could see me wasnt even in the window down stairs and he was still shooting bullets at the wall right beside the window? howd he know i was there like wtf >_<, speaking of which how dumb are your comrades? like not even 1/10 as good as the enemy, not to mention the enemy tends to run right past your soldiers to you, ive seen a guy run by 15+ soldiers didnt get shot or anything came up and stabbed me like wtf i was just sitting there oh well hes gonna get shot.. then sticky sticky.

This Was probably already answered better then i am about to but what happened to me is actually funny.

i was doing it on veteren and got to that part and then i quit and changed difficulty to hardened (like the pussy i am) just to find out it is just as hard, (exactly the same) ...i finished it anyways then restarted on veteren.

When i came to that part i didnt have any trouble at all, there is i think 4-5 windows, 2 and a half in the room u start in 1 more in the next room upstairs and 1 down stairs ( there may be more, i forget), with ur npc player (non player controlled) , go to the far right window get him once, then move to another window (make sure there is always glass between you and the sniper) , he wont or willl have less chance of hitting you ~When he says " you just grazed him" or somthing else, after you shoot at him, thats good, ( you actually hit him) and only need to do it 2 more times, 3 in total im pretty sure, could be 4.

But all in all, when you break it down, you got 5 chances (more or less , depending on how many windows i forget exactly) to hit him 3 times, not so hard after you break it down and work out a system.

Goodluck \m/

I get headshots and he says I only grazed him. And wow Vet was easy up untill this it's dumb how fast he shoots you dead.

I hit him 3 times before he died. Each time he shoots before you get a shot off. Basically run to the opposite side and learn his rout. He will pop out of certain windows and certain points. You learn which way he leans out before he shoots. Graze him 3 times and he dies.

best trick to killing the sniper is run across the room and break the window out with you knife. hes in the very top floor running around. Be patient. don't try and hit him right away. when he hides behind the window with the wood all on it his elbow gets exposed at this position. shoot his elbow and the guy will say hes injured. The sniper will run around again till he goes back to this point. Then hit his elbow again.

This will take a couple of tries cause dodging his shots are tricky. once I had a plan it took me 5 mins to do.

Hide to the left of the breakaway window that is on the left of the barricade with some crates and a table with Walter P38. Peak out and watch the windows and as soon as the sniper moves from behind his cover ready to aim at you, move back into hiding. After he moves back behind the wall, get back to watching him. Try to keep track on where he is hiding without getting shot. Don't even try to shoot him down until he runs and hides on the right of the middle window. When he does, you should see his elbow out of cover if you are looking at the window from the correct spot that i mentioned above. Steady your aim, shoot! Repeat this process 3 times and you'll get passed the sniper without much trouble. Took me 30 minutes of getting killed to figure that out. Once i got this strategy down, killed him the first try.