Game Hunter Question

MrBubbles89

Game Hunter 10G

Kill an enemy of every type in a single player campaign.

I've beaten the game twice already.

1st playthrough was for simply campaign completion with no side missions (and also finished in under 12 hours for "Blitzkrieg").

2nd playthrough was for all the collectibles and side missions (and surprisingly "Single Quarter" through the main menu quitting trick).

After my 2nd playthrough and under the assumption that, after going through all the main story missions, side story missions and killing the end game boss as well as everyone in every mission, I would get the Game Hunter achievement.

But I didn't get the achievement.

Is there something I'm missing as to how it's suppose to be done?

Any help would be nice.

Did you kill the scientists, as SvD.HaZe said? What about the creatures in the veil? There are no special enemies on higher difficulties, because I got the achievement after defeating the final boss on normal. As far as I can remember, there aren't a lot of enemy types you can pass by in this game either.

My advice is to roam around mid-town and downtown (if you can do so without freezing), killing all enemies that you see. Then replaying the final boss fight as he is needed for the achievement.

Well In the castle after you get the lichenfaust 44 (spelling?) you enter the main dining room thing where ther eis a huge battle and there is one of those things that you fought in the hospital (the boss thing) I believe you have to kill one of those as well (use the lichenfaust 44)

Well In the castle after you get the lichenfaust 44 (spelling?) you enter the main dining room thing where ther eis a huge battle and there is one of those things that you fought in the hospital (the boss thing) I believe you have to kill one of those as well (use the lichenfaust 44)

Good point mate ;)

That's probably the one im missing, although this point is irrelevant since my save has frozen up :biglaugh

• 1 year later...
Turns out I missed that guy too. Thanks bro.