Pounder Spawning?

X F1ftY 1ne

Is there a place where the Pounder tends to spawn more frequently? I've had people tell me to just keep killing freaks and eventually the announcer will say something along the lines of "Freaks, pissed and headed your way agent" or Agent you started a Freak shit storm.

But they never spawn. I've been in a couple beacon deployments and freak breaches and still haven't seen any.

I've beaten the game, but just recently made a new game with my same character and have kind of been looking around with no luck. But I will try the 3rd island beacon drops. Thanks for that info cuz I haven't been there yet on my new game. I'm on 23/25 for my clone achievement and I know one of them is for PvP on-line (being shot in the head).

But I can't for the life of me figure out what that last way to die is before I head over to multiplayer. I've done everything numerous times, but the Pounder I can only remember being killed by once. So, I'm thinking maybe another freak or something hit me just before the Pounder finished me off.

In the southern island of Unity heights there's a Freak Breach in a rooftop pool. This breach opens up after you deliver the first Beacon in Unity Heights. Pounders will jump up to this breach and there's a smaller building next to the pool that you can jump up to. The Pounder will jump up there after you and the other freaks can't touch you. The only thing you have to be careful of is that when the Pounder hits you, you'll be knocked back a step or two, so just be careful that he doesn't knock you off of the building. This is where I got killed by a Pounder towards my achievement.