which is better red dot or holographic!

you are very good at this game (obviously), lol. i have been reading thru the thread for multiplayer tips, and you gave some solid advice that i have been using for a couple weeks now.

like i mentioned i have only been on this game live for a couple weeks now, but starting to get used to the maps. thats pretty much all i have been doing is shadowing experienced players and find good 'choke points.' also having fun nerfing around my classes every couple of matches.

i noticed you referred a lot to "iron sights." i just assumed that means the default weapon sight, like with no attachment? in your opinion, is it better for me to get used to these iron sights, as to save an attachment. one of my problems is at an early stage i abbused 'bling pro' with like every class. it was my favorite because i could use my red dot/hollo sight with some other attachment. but recently discovered scavenger perk, and i am in love. the answer to all my amo problems, yesss.

random ass question : are those ('commado pro') kids running around actually invincible when they start to lunge? i swear to god i hip-fire them in the chest/face.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are very good at this game (obviously), lol. i have been reading thru the thread for multiplayer tips, and you gave some solid advice that i have been using for a couple weeks now.

like i mentioned i have only been on this game live for a couple weeks now, but starting to get used to the maps. thats pretty much all i have been doing is shadowing experienced players and find good 'choke points.' also having fun nerfing around my classes every couple of matches.

i noticed you referred a lot to "iron sights." i just assumed that means the default weapon sight, like with no attachment? in your opinion, is it better for me to get used to these iron sights, as to save an attachment. one of my problems is at an early stage i abbused 'bling pro' with like every class. it was my favorite because i could use my red dot/hollo sight with some other attachment. but recently discovered scavenger perk, and i am in love. the answer to all my amo problems, yesss.

random ass question : are those ('commado pro') kids running around actually invincible when they start to lunge? i swear to god i hip-fire them in the chest/face.

The guns i would recommend using the iron sights are The Scar, Tar-21, F2k,Ak-47, all SMG's & the RPD & the Aug, granted its personal preference these guns have great easy to use iron sights & don't really require a RDS or Holo. The others i like the RDS on the M4, famas, ACR & holo on the rest. Also don't be afraid to use bling, with Famas & M16 this is always my fav 1st perk so i can use the silencer aswell as RDS or Holo, plus unless u have bad aim u can easily get a 7 kill streak with the standard ammo u get.

The awnser to your last question is yes, but akimbo rangers soon sorts them out even while lunging.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:uzi:Cosmetically overall, holographic sight. It feels more complete on the gun. I just don't like how the RDS "feels" like it just doesn't go with the gun. Maybe it's because when you slap on a camo, you can see more of the camo on the Holo.

On some other guns/occasions, red dot.

Guns with RDS - FAMAS, ACR, UMP, MP5K

Guns with Holo - M16, FAL, Mini-Uzi, Vector, Scar-H, and pretty much any LMG besides Aug (no sight)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...