Any tips? (plus questions about quest mode)

sharkone

Hey guys I have started this game but i have some troubles with Cpu. They started to kick my ass with combo and I dont know how stop them...I use X to stop them but wih several combo seems not work. There are some tips to block their combos?

Then i would to beat the quest mode but there is difficult setting on it? Its simple to became master?

As my brother i like Vf but for me is too difficult, i like more Vf3 on DREAMCAST:)

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if you have a PS2, but if so, and if you like this game enough to actually learn how to play it, I'd recommend that you pick up VF 4 (NOT VF 4: EVO, but the original VF 4) for the PS2. You can get it for a dollar or two on ebay. It included a tutorial which was absolutely amazing and covered everything, like sidestepping throw escaping blocks, perfect landings, juggles, multiple throw escapes, EVERYTHING.

The trick to VF is that there are more ways to stop combos than in most games - block, sidestep, backstep, counter, and counterhit, off the top of my head - and for many combos only one or two of the options work. So if you just keep blocking, even if you do it perfectly, you'll sometimes NEVER get the chance to counter attack.

If you don't want to spring for VF4 then just try sidestepping and/or dodging back and counter attacking.

Hope this helps a little.

• 1 year later...