Re-starting game for a third time?

Okay, so I beat the game on Pro-reg on heroic and was at the Wakanda base. I went to the sim menu to replay part of Latveria and all my previous levels except for the DC parts were locked. So, I couldn't go back and get all my boosts etc that I missed the first time around. I decided to go ahead and start a game on Legendary for my Anti-reg side.

My question is this, if I beat the game on Legendary for my Anti- side, can I restart a third game on Legendary (or some level) so I can go back and get all my Pro stuff I missed? Or will I have to start over from scratch (lvl 1 characters, no boosts)?

Also, do my Anti- levels stay unlocked if I go over to Pro? I can't tell from my menu, because, once again, everything was locked to begin with. What I mean is, if I'm playing Pro, can I use the sim menu to play a level as Anti?

And for a random third question, what is the highest level the characters go to? I'm at level 45ish right now I'm just wondering how much of a killing machine my characters are going to be.