Method of how to get "Coin Gobbler" easily

kyzer

I posted thison the PS3T Board because that's the version i bought , but maybe it can work for the xbox version too.

I have another method of how to get de 18 continue trophy, it was an accident and it was (sadly) very easy and lame (i was looking foward to doing this legit) anyway.....

I started the game and i wanted to test the online features, so i pick the "jump in" option and it sent me to a game almost finish, to be precise in the last blue corridor just before the final boss. We beat the boss in the wheel chair and PRESTO, the trophy pop (i picked up Cody and didn't get the trophy for finish the game with him). i continued like 2 times i guess.

I was soo sad LOL. If anyone wants to try this method be my guest.

I tried this with Magic Sword and it didn't work (i don't like this game that much).

think i did something similar by accident

(the section where you get burnt, a lot) i had died, and not noticed, there were enemies, and my buddy and myself all getting royaly toasted, i didnt notice that i had died, missed the countdown, joined in again when press start popped up

as for magic sword, i dont think you need it, i've done 2 runs through of that game, and got it on my second run through, without trying for it

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to let my buddy know, so he can do this and get the achievement when he buys the game.

Edit: Alright, for some reason it's not registering. Could it be that someone was playing with the people I'm joining, and they used too many continues, which in turn gipped me out of the achievement?

Edited by oO Triple G Oo

• 6 months later...