still need help?

Salut Allo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this work then? The person being helped just attaches to the helper, holds the fire button and watches the show?

Yes... I ask people to shoot with A button, it's easier for me this way (because of lags, when you shoot with :rs: or :ls:, it's not always as accurate as it should be) so you must hold A and press B to use power ups (as often as possible) and that's it.

If you don't like this method, there's another way; I stay back and I cover you using EMPs and revive you if you die. :)

If you are in allo salut's friend list and I didn't helped you, feel free to tell me whenever you are ready for aegis wing. Because I ask once then I wait for you to tell me when you want to get your achievement... I bought 3 new games (Dead Rising 2, Reach and GH: Warriors of Rock) so I'm not always on aegis wing... =S

• 5 weeks later...
For the next 3 week ends, I will concentrate on aegis wing, I will help anyone who sends me a message, during the same day. So message me during the next week ends if you want help with ace.

True to his word...he helped me out. This guy is amazing guys. Literally just attach to him at the start of each level. hold down A and press B whenever you get the power ups...he'll even set you up for the best shot possible. The final boss who was brutal for me by myself on normal, was dead on insane in less than a minute and a half (probably much less). All in all, it took about half and hour and we had around 250,000 points.

The only performance I can compare to his on aegis is that BUJA guy's in Frogger.

Phenomenal work my friend. Makes me proud to be Canadian. hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...