Transfering songs from greatest hits to original

Fearthevoices

Hi all ive got a problem that is giving me the shits.

Ok i bought the Greatest hits version and thats all good. I liked it so much that i bought the original one too. Now ive loaded up the greatest hits one and the songs from the original one are in the list - to play them i have to swaps disks. Annoying but i already knew this was the case. So i figure if i want to sing any of the original songs i'll just load up that original disk, then i'll only have to swap disks when i want to access their respective song lists.

Now the problem is that when i boot up the original game disk there is no songs in the "sing list" at all. On the menu screen it says i have "86" songs but when i enter the sing menu it says "0" songs!

I understand that it probally dosn't have the capability to read the greatest hits songs but I can't even access THE SONGS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE DISK!

I tried to play the disk with a profile that hasn't used the greatest hits disk so im thinkig it might stuff up if you play the greatest hits disk first.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem would be welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I encountered the same problem tonight. First of all I was thinking there was a problem with the disc (bought second hand) then I realize that it was working correctly with anoter account. Stupidly the game forces you to play with the latest lips version (number one hits for instance).

The only solution I found was to transfer my savedata on a memory card but that way you're loosing all your progress. At least do it for the 2 achievements the first lips si required.

note : it works the first time you put lips original even if you've played a more recent version but just the first time.

• 5 months later...