Season Pass

Although it never qued and installed, they took money from my account for it when I got it shortly after it was put up on the marketplace.

I bought the season pass on Xbox One as well, but it's not installing anything. There's a "manage" option, but it just goes to a blank page. If I go to the episode 1 page on Xbox Live, it only has a buy option, not an install. No idea what's up.

I bought the season pass on Xbox One as well, but it's not installing anything. There's a "manage" option, but it just goes to a blank page. If I go to the episode 1 page on Xbox Live, it only has a buy option, not an install. No idea what's up.

yeah same here, not sure whether it's gone through properly or not but i've definitely been charged

Exactly what's happening for me....checked it just now on the store and it appears to have not gone through. Same with in game, only shows episode one as purchased and installed.

After checking the telltale boards, this is a known issue and they're working on a fix.

Edited by KeepEmRolling
Update

I kept getting no option to purchase the season pass when in game which is why I was asking. Seems I'm in the minority here though haha.

Thanks Pants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's a known issue but they're taking their time fixing it. The GoT pass worked fine. Seems that their episodes always have some sort of niggle on launch be it achievements not popping or an episode breaking (TWD S1). Think they'd have it down by now!

How long is the season pass on sale for? Is it part of the daily deal or is it weekly.

Pretty sure it's a Telltale deal and not sponsored by Microsoft. Not sure on the expiry date.

Edit: Never mind! Pants has corrected me :p

Edited by Floyd.

Pretty sure it's a Telltale deal and not sponsored by Microsoft. Not sure on the expiry date.

Edit: Never mind! Pants has corrected me :p

It is a part of this week's Deals With Gold and will expire next Monday.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-20124-This-Week-on-Xbox-Live-[XBLA---DwG].html

Thanks guys :)

So still no word then on the fix for the issue ?? Because I just had the same thing happen to me......yes I got the Season Pass at the Gold Price so $12 wouldn't be the worst hit but still annoying as hell. Never had a problem with Telltale Games stuff before.....so this comes as quite a piss off. :(

• 3 weeks later...
MS is well aware of the problem and as Floyd mentioned, it'll be fixed by the time the second episode comes out.

We hope.

I still remember the season pass for The Wolf Among Us not working as it should, and MS had to just send out download codes for episode 2 instead. Hopefully there won't be a repeat of that with this.

• 5 months later...