Release Time

I live in Norway, and we're one hour ahead of UK. In my experience, these games usually come out around 05:00AM (that would be 04:00AM in your time). This has been the case with BF1943 and various other Arcade titles. I'm not 100% sure if it's the same with games on demand, but I see no reason why it should differ from the Arcade games!

It's so much easier to find a game when there's already an xbox.com page for it. I keep checking the Game Marketplace and xbox.com. Can't sleep so I figure I might as well pick this up now and not in the morning..

Edit:

Sales, Demos, and basically everything besides today's Games on Demand (Crysis 2, Blur, and RECVXHD) are up on the dashboard.

Edit 2:

Did some digging on the Portuguese website and found it. Was able to convert the URL to the US site's version, seeing as there was a price difference.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/RESIDENT-EVIL-CODE-Veronica-X/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80243430822

Edited by Skititlez

Especially for the German gamers here. I'm downloading it right now with my Birtish proflie. No need for VPN or anything.

Good Luck.

Gotta hurry then, since RE4 uncut didnt't work the day after release with my US profile (you get the typical "unavailable from your region" error".)

Thanks!

its not up on GOD here on denmark in the games and demo section but its up in under genre-< action and adventure....BUT i bought the game with msp and i allmost done downloading(3.98 gb version) but ms havent taken my msp awawy Oo .... did i just get it for free :woop: ??

3.98? Really? On the American Marketplace, it's 1.83 GB..

Were there any known differences between the American and PAL PS2 releases that would account for a 2 GB size difference?

I believe the difference is that the US version only have english language in it and the europe version supports english,french,german and spanish. So that makes sense for the bigger size.