Banjo Kazooie Download Codes Now Active!

GordoJones88

I picked up my Download Card at Gamestop with my $5 pre-order receipt.

Now that I got my code, there is no way I'm paying $40

for that new and improved piece of crap, IMO.

This was the only reason I preordered.

Now, I'm gonna switch my $5 to COD:WaW.

Code works as of 5:00 pm EST Monday Nov 10.

Already got an achievement.

Edited by GordoJones88

I went to Gamestop and they gave me some bullshit about "Limited Availability" and said they gave away all their cards... anyone else have this happen? I was under the impression that if you pre-ordered it you were supposed to be guaranteed a download code for the arcade game?

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
I went to Gamestop and they gave me some bullshit about "Limited Availability" and said they gave away all their cards... anyone else have this happen? I was under the impression that if you pre-ordered it you were supposed to be guaranteed a download code for the arcade game?

I called my GameStop last Wednesday and they told me that they were out of cards that day. HOWEVER, they told me that when I go to pick it up, I am guaranteed to get a card. So, it sounds like you have a pretty bad GameStop.

I'm going to pick it up after college tomorrow so I will edit when I get home tomorrow if something came up.

Ok, maybe they'll have one for every game that comes in tomorrow then. I don't think the kid working knew what the heck he was talking about. If they don't have the code when I got to pick the game up, I'm getting my money back and putting it toward something else though!

Ok, maybe they'll have one for every game that comes in tomorrow then. I don't think the kid working knew what the heck he was talking about. If they don't have the code when I got to pick the game up, I'm getting my money back and putting it toward something else though!

Pants. I may be able to get you one for $5. I can put another pre-order down and you can just PayPal me $5. Interested?

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
Well the preorder is $5. I am not gaining anything out of this. What's wrong with that?:confused: I'd send the code first of course.

Actually, I dunno. At the time I read it, I got the wrong impression about it. Sorry.

Well the preorder is $5. I am not gaining anything out of this. What's wrong with that?:confused: I'd send the code first of course.

can you do that for me as i really want the game and i will give you the holls dolls for fable 2 if you sent me the code or a gold lancer code for Gears Of War 2

Edited by Liamnator1005
new Gears info