Achievement Guide

ScottCorno1987

---------------------------------------------

Summary

Difficulty: 3/10 -[biathlon/ Ski Jumping are toughest events]

Time Taken: 9 hours

Ok, go easy on me, my very first attempt at a guide, only because no others have been posted yet. I got the game today, and am working my way through it, but would welcome contributions from others playing the game

Please advice on improvements, suggestions and corrections, I hope to expand on the guide, once I get time to play through some more

---------------------------------------------

Challenge Mode

- A series of 44 events.

- Involve target time/ opponent to beat/ coins to collect/ skulls to avoid

- Completing a challenge leads to another 2-3 challenges becoming available

- Some challenges are labelled "boss challenge".... this is where you play for achievements

----

Gamerscore Available: 635G

Difficulty: 4/10

Time Taken: 5 hours

--------------------------------------------

Career

- Split into 3 standards (Amateur, Pro, World Elite)

- Amateur and Pro have 5 cups, World Elite has 6

- Each cup has 3 or more events, completing for bronze, silver and gold

- You compete with 3 other nations, simply finish 1st overall to win the cup and achievement

Difficulty: 3/10

Time Taken: 4 hours

----

Gamerscore Available: 365G

--------------------------------------------

Edited by ScottCorno1987

Snowboard Boss easy- Win the Snowboard Boss 1 Challenge. (25)

· “Beat the best snowboarder in the world”

Use tricks to build up adrenaline. Use the special tricks (LB+direction) on large jumps and normal jumps on smaller ramps. Without tricks I was always 8 seconds behind.. with tricks this challenge was easy.

-

Downhill Boss easy- Win the Downhill Boss 1 Challenge. (25)

· "Beat the best downhill skier in the world"

A time of 1.34.50 is needed for this, which requires the use of 2, full "adrenalin" bars and 100% knowledge of the course, keeping close to the markers, without getting a penalty.

Biathlon Boss easy- Win the Biathlon Boss 1 Challenge. (15)

· “Beat the best biathlete in the world”

Key to this is in the shooting stage I found, I hit 4 from 5 without steadying aim, just went for it.

-

Biathlon Jet easy- Win the Biathlon Jet 1 Challenge. (10)

Freeride Jet easy- Win the Freeride Jet 1 Challenge. (10)

Freeride Boss easy- Win the Freeride Boss 1 Challenge. (50)

Biathlon Gold Rush hard- Win the Biathlon Gold Rush 2 Challenge. (10)

Bobsled Boss easy- Win the Bobsled Boss 1 Challenge. (15)

Snowboard Gold Rush hard- Win the Snowboard Gold Rush 2 Challenge. (10)

Freeride Gold Rush easy- Win the Freeride Gold Rush 1 Challenge. (10)

Bobsled Boss hard- Win the Bobsled Boss 2 Challenge. (50)

Downhill Jet easy- Win the Downhill Jet 1 Challenge. (10)

Biathlon Bone Breaker hard- Win the Biathlon Bone Breaker 2 Challenge. (10)

Bobsled Jet easy- Win the Bobsled Jet 1 Challenge. (10)

Bobsled Gold Rush hard- Win the Bobsled Gold Rush 2 Challenge. (10)

Snowboard Trickser hard- Win the Snowboard Trickser 2 Challenge. (10)

Downhill Boss hard- Win the Downhill Boss 2 Challenge. (50)

Snowboard Jet hard- Win the Snowboard Jet 2 Challenge. (10)

Snowboard Bone Breaker hard- Win the Snowboard Bone Breaker 2 Challenge. (10

Downhill Jet hard- Win the Downhill Jet 2 Challenge. (10)

Biathlon Boss hard- Win the Biathlon Boss 2 Challenge. (15)

Freeride Gold Rush hard- Win the Freeride Gold Rush 2 Challenge. (10)

Freeride Trickser hard- Win the Freeride Trickser 2 Challenge. (10)

Freeride Boss hard- Win the Freeride Boss 2 Challenge. (50)

Freeride Bone Breaker hard- Win the Freeride Bone Breaker 2 Challenge. (10)

Bobsled Bone Breaker hard- Win the Bobsled Bone Breaker 2 Challenge. (10)

Bobsled Jet hard- Win the Bobsled Jet 2 Challenge. (10)

Downhill Bone Breaker hard- Win the Downhill Bone Breaker 2 Challenge. (10)

Snowboard Bone Breaker easy- Win the Snowboard Bone Breaker 1 Challenge. (25)

Freeride Jet hard- Win the Freeride Jet 2 Challenge. (25)

Snowboard Boss hard- Win the Snowboard Boss 2 Challenge. (100)

*** No specific advice for these achievements to be honest, just learn the course for the skiing events and make sure you know what the target is ***

Edited by ScottCorno1987

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I love how this guide somehow has a 5-star rating but yet has only got 3 achievements actually detailed and has not been edited since originally posted on Jan.29th. Also love that the origianl user that posted this guide has finished the game on Feb.5th but has not bothered to finish the guide. WTF mate?

It really doesn't need a guide.

There isn't much advice to put next to the achievements other than learn the event/ course to perfection.

Hence why I stopped adding to the guide.

And if this sucks so bad, why don't you write one?

It really doesn't need a guide.

There isn't much advice to put next to the achievements other than learn the event/ course to perfection.

Hence why I stopped adding to the guide.

And if this sucks so bad, why don't you write one?

Why do you care what his opinion is? Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, no matter how riotous it might be. Sounds like your taking his opinion way to personal dude.

Side note, I think that the OPs should not be able to vote on their own thead. Of course you will give your guide a 5 star rating (This so called guide doesn't deserve such a generous ranking. 1 star is more like it). Kinda defeats the purpose of the ranking system now doesn't it. I think its stupid for the OPs (whomever they are) to give a 5 star rating to their own thread, let alone vote on their own thread. As soon as the OP votes on their thread the ranking is locked for that thread. The OP must think his guide must be a work of art. A piece of gold. Why even bother voting on your own thread? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the purpose of the voting system for OTHER members to give their opinion on the thread.

In addition, this should not be called a guild. It doesn't follow the achievement guide guidelines. Also, an achievement guide should be more the ONE post! All you have is maybe like 3 achievements with descriptions. You have put forth no effort and thought in this so called guide.

Edited by warhammer666

All you have is maybe like 3 achievements with descriptions. You have put forth no effort and thought in this so called guide.

More effort than the non existant other guides for this game on the forum.

I didn't even get a response to a question about one of the events which I put on the forums despite 60 views.

I wrote what I thought was neccessary... as I said before, it doesn't need a guide, which I only found out after playing the game.

More effort than the non existant other guides for this game on the forum.

I didn't even get a response to a question about one of the events which I put on the forums despite 60 views.

I wrote what I thought was neccessary... as I said before, it doesn't need a guide, which I only found out after playing the game.

So what if you think it does not need a guide. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this site designed for getting achievements in the fastest and easiest way possible. Ever hear the saying more heads are better then 1? Meaning, there are more then one way to get achievements. People will have different insight on getting achievements. Whether it be a faster or easier way. I think every game deserves a guide, no matter the complexity of the game.

How can you expect a response from other users to your initial question if you answered it when you edited your post. So whats the problem? You have 1k in the game anyways. You don't NEED a response anymore so your argument for that is null and void

I think I shall take you up on your offer on making an achievement guide. I just ordered this game from a UK site so I can import this. Once I receive the game and get some free time I will make an achievement guide. Thanks for the motivation ;)

Edited by warhammer666

How can you expect a response from other users to your initial question if you answered it when you edited your post. So whats the problem? You have 1k in the game anyways. You don't NEED a response anymore so your argument for that is null and void

1. I edited my post today.... to answer my own question.

I think I shall take you up on your offer on making an achievement guide.Thanks for the motivation ;)

2. Nice to see someone play the game on here contribute to the forums.

-----------------------------------

If it doesn't need a guide at least write a roadmap!

How many hours will it take to get 1000?

How hard is it 1-10?

I sure hope it's not like the last one

Can you get seriously injured on this one?

Thanks for the first piece of constructive advise on here.... I will add a difficulty rating and time taken to my original post.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
WTF, why people complain that much?

There´s no another guide for this game, and he did one at least.

If you don´t like it, simple... write one.

Thanks for the guide :)

How in the world can you call this a guide. Its just an achievement list

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.