Kicked out due to N7 score. lol.

xToadx4000x

So i was play with randoms today. Salarian engineer with geth smg X. Got 2nd place first round (which should never happen considering i have little offensive power). During intermission i heard "Yea this toad guy has to go next round for sure" I asked them why? N7 means nothing. Anyhoo, got 2nd again next round and that was that. I left due to yhe consensus of kicking me. Peeps need to check yhe manifest or recognizethe skills on the field. :-)

I have a N7 rank of 480 and expect others of similar rank to play with the same skill I do. If you're over 1000 you better have some godly skill. I'm not that good so it's not asking much.

Forgot to mention my N7 is a measly 240. Yet, i have almost every rare gun at X. Just saying. The only reason i am THAT high is I promoted one guy for an cheevo and two more for a challenge weekend. The two werent enough for me to get a box but it contributed to the community total

I honestly can't remember the last time I used the vote to kick option, let alone see someone actually be kicked out of the lobby. I think the last time I used it, was way back when the game was first released, when you'd get leechers. Probably the last time I witnessed a kicking too.

Apart from the leeching of days gone by, I don't have any rules. Couldn't care less if a level 1 Human Sentinel joined one of our Platinum games - I'll try and get an extraction, but if we fail, at least that player hopefully got some decent experience points and credits.

I don't know if this thing works both ways however? I got two votes for a kick against me just yesterday. I was the highest N7 in the lobby, but the third guy (a random like me, the other two were friends) didn't comply. We started the game, we win (me and the other random seemed to carry the other two), and once that game had finished, I got two kicks against me straight away. I left, couldn't be arsed with it.

Can't think of any other reason why they'd gun for me, other than my N7 was the highest (the third random was joint lowest).

I honestly can't remember the last time I used the vote to kick option, let alone see someone actually be kicked out of the lobby. I think the last time I used it, was way back when the game was first released, when you'd get leechers. Probably the last time I witnessed a kicking too.

Apart from the leeching of days gone by, I don't have any rules. Couldn't care less if a level 1 Human Sentinel joined one of our Platinum games - I'll try and get an extraction, but if we fail, at least that player hopefully got some decent experience points and credits.

I don't know if this thing works both ways however? I got two votes for a kick against me just yesterday. I was the highest N7 in the lobby, but the third guy (a random like me, the other two were friends) didn't comply. We started the game, we win (me and the other random seemed to carry the other two), and once that game had finished, I got two kicks against me straight away. I left, couldn't be arsed with it.

Can't think of any other reason why they'd gun for me, other than my N7 was the highest (the third random was joint lowest).

Keep in mind sometimes people might be trying to make room for another friend, so that could be a reason. It's not always personal or malicious.

Keep in mind sometimes people might be trying to make room for another friend, so that could be a reason. It's not always personal or malicious.

Definitely understood. I was meant to put in that post (thought I had, must've deleted it) that I wasn't trying to 'put words in their mouth' so to speak, as that could have been the case. But why I was their target and not the other guy (before the game I was third in the lobby, I must've joined just before the other random)? ;)

Just thought I'd perhaps try and show the other side to the story, if there is indeed one? I know there are some people out there that don't like others being better than them. Obviously this topic is about that not necessarily being the case when it comes to N7 levels, but I'd imagine some players may lean towards such beliefs.

Pfft, my N7 of 72 would get kicked instantly then xD

Which is a shame. When I was still playing the MP (Months ago now) I was almost getting kicked from silvers, despite consistently being top or 2nd in the leaderboards.

But that's how people roll. I've just never really seen any merit in promoting my characters, aside from an increase to a number that matters little to me.

N7 ranking dont mean jack,it just means youve promoted more times than someone else big whoop,i myself am 1574 im not the best player but from what ive learnt theres relatively no skill involved as long as you have the classes.

Platinum for instance,usually id go as the salarian engineer for the decoy but today i learnt theres a much easier and simpler way of beating platinum in about 25minutes or less.

all you need is....

justicar adept with the biotic bubble

an adept/vanguard human male with the smash move

2 N7 slayer vanguards

you could have 2 human males smashing aswell

this works flawlessly on the right map and right position,yet all your doing is button bashing.no skill whatsoever

you annihilate everything with biotic explosions no extra equipment needed.

The little room on Glacier is very popular for this method. Done it once, and that was pretty hectic once the Reapers joined the fight.

And to stay on topic. My N7 rank is 1260 (stopped promoting when I had every character unlocked) and by all I'm just an average player. With an AA, I'm good, but you don't want me in your Gold game when I want to try out any Infiltrator.

Edited by Parallax Demon

exactly,the little room in the middle of glacier,one way into it,the justicar uses the bubble for reduced damage on the team and the smasher or 2 smashers to setup biotic explosions then the slayer to execute it.

its so easy once you know where to stand and everyone knows their roles.

oh the reapers arnt to be feared,everytime ive done it the banshees are usually dead before they can enter the room and even if they do...............thats what missles are for.

because everyone is together you dont need medkits,just pick eachother up and theres no fighting over scores,each teammate has their own role.

justicar+human male smashers+slayers = biotic mayhem and platinum made EASY

you dont need weapons with this technique its all about biotics,so have everyone equip pistols and any equipment that increases biotic damage

25 minutes or less later and your done,130-140k cash and anything between 250-450 xp,you dont even need high characters as long as the right abilities are levelled it doesnt matter.