Get your gear back?

SoulFlame555

Ok, so I never got all of my gear back! Just finished up the Pitt to 100% and As i was traveling out, I realized I didn't have my Lincoln repeater etc... This is where I cry :/ Tell me I can go back in and grab all that somehow?? I did kill Werhner so I think I may be screwed...

You can get all of your gear back as soon as you win the battles underground before you go to meet whats-his-face. Go back down into the room before you enter the battle arena, all of your stuff should be in a foot locker there.

Even though youve beaten The Pitt 100%, it should all still be there.

I had this same problem, i assumed it would be where you left it in the footlocker by the gate, it's annoying but it seems everybody picked up on it except us huh? But yeah its exactly as this guy said -

Go back down into the room before you enter the battle arena, all of your stuff should be in a foot locker there.

Even though youve beaten The Pitt 100%, it should all still be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I was wondering about this also. I wish that you could utilize the glitch better where you get to keep your items while in The Pitt. You can get in with your items but every time you have a conversation with someone it disappears again........annoying!!!! :(

And hence not worth it. Glitch free is the way to go, there's more than enough gear in the Pitt to get by without.

Once I beat the arena I stashed all my stuff in the lockers in Everett's office. It stayed there with no trouble even after a couple days.

Then when I beat the DLC I fast-traveled to Megaton a couple times to move everything over into my house. Now I have more crap than I know what to do with, my lockers are overflowing with armour and weapons. :p