Easy 200??

Daddy Turbov1

I'll add a tip for the pristine mint achievement. I used Lori and held block the entire first chapter and let the AI Rick do the fighting. None of the regular enemies can break your block, you just have to stay away from the boss. Also be sure to not be on the same horizontal plane as the boss so he can't hit you with his projectile attack.

I'll add a tip for the pristine mint achievement. I used Lori and held block the entire first chapter and let the AI Rick do the fighting. None of the regular enemies can break your block, you just have to stay away from the boss. Also be sure to not be on the same horizontal plane as the boss so he can't hit you with his projectile attack.

shall tip my hat to you in advance as only have this and shadow artist as you know.

I tried this and didn't get it to pop -- I didn't see any hits, I held defense the whole time. I played without sound though, so I suppose I could have gotten dinged at some point within the ground pound circle...

I've done this with friends while they block and I fight, and I unlocked the achievement solo using the method i posted. I'm certain regular enemies don't break your block, as well as ANY hit by the boss, even if it doesn't show on your bar, will not get you the achievement. This includes being inside the ground pound radius.

I tried this and didn't get it to pop -- I didn't see any hits, I held defense the whole time. I played without sound though, so I suppose I could have gotten dinged at some point within the ground pound circle...

Play level 1 and rubber band the left trigger on the controller with your profile signed in, and with the second controller advance thru the game. When you get to the boss fight, you MUST BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET HIM DO THE GROUND SLAM ON TTHE CONTROLLER YOUR GOING FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT WITH OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE ACHIEVEMENT. So keep him on the right side of the screen away from that character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just completed the game, it was very easy indeed. For the co-op achievements, just play it locally with 2 controllers (if you have 2) and replay level 1 or 9 5 times. Easy as that. For the 75K in Survivor mode, load level 1 (park with the fountain level) and play as Lori and use her shadow/invisibility + assassinate skill.

• 2 months later...
i just completed the game, it was very easy indeed. For the co-op achievements, just play it locally with 2 controllers (if you have 2) and replay level 1 or 9 5 times. Easy as that. For the 75K in Survivor mode, load level 1 (park with the fountain level) and play as Lori and use her shadow/invisibility + assassinate skill.

I just got this game.. I'll message you sometimes when I play it =]

Bought 4 games already.. Idk if I should spend more :(