Automatic updates my ass. That update for Halo MCC was released last night. The console was sitting here on the dashboard doing fuckall the whole night. I get up this morning, try to check my messages, and suddenly get slammed with the update asking me to install it. Has the definition of AUTOMATIC been fucking changed and I just didn't know it!? Install the son of a bitch! Stop asking me!

He's passively bitching about needing to post five times, as this is a bitching thread, albeit to complain about a different subject.

Witty.

My sarcasm meter must have been turned off when I read his post. I thought it was either spam, or he actually did have something to bitch about, but clicked submit before he was finished. Lol.

So I didn't realize that if my internet goes down I would be automatically signed out and kicked to the dashboard!! Didn't get given the chance to save my progress. Total bullshit.

I was mooching around the wilderness on Dragon Age and a message popped up saying 'sign-in change occurred, returning to title screen', then as it put me there an Xbox message popped up and said , 'bye Scott' and it took me off the game to the dashboard and signed me out. I take it you can't play offline then?

So I didn't realize that if my internet goes down I would be automatically signed out and kicked to the dashboard!! Didn't get given the chance to save my progress. Total bullshit.

I was mooching around the wilderness on Dragon Age and a message popped up saying 'sign-in change occurred, returning to title screen', then as it put me there an Xbox message popped up and said , 'bye Scott' and it took me off the game to the dashboard and signed me out. I take it you can't play offline then?

I don't know for certain but that sounds like it may be specific to that game? The other day when I was playing Halo I lost connection to the internet and all I had was a popup notification to tell me, but I was still able to continue playing. The same thing happened in Forza Horizon 2 and it didn't kick me from the game.

You should be able to play offline though, unless like I said, it's something to do with that particular game.

I don't know for certain but that sounds like it may be specific to that game? The other day when I was playing Halo I lost connection to the internet and all I had was a popup notification to tell me, but I was still able to continue playing. The same thing happened in Forza Horizon 2 and it didn't kick me from the game.

You should be able to play offline though, unless like I said, it's something to do with that particular game.

You know it could be, i didn't think of that. I remember that i couldn't play Mass Effect 2 on my 360 a while ago because i was having trouble connecting to their servers. I take back my silent resentment toward my X1.... for now....

:D

Need a more personalized Store experience.

Why is Pier Solar HD being recommended to me because I played D4 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow?

Why is Pier Solar being recommended to me anyway when I've already bought it?

Want there to be a "not interested" option for games like there is on the 360. Also want a wishlist feature. Add games to the wishlist, get sent emails notifying when a game from your wishlist is on sale like Steam. Allow friends to see your wishlist and let them gift games to you if they want.

Store feels too cluttered. So many editions of a game and it takes up too much space. There should just be one tile for a game, then when you select a tile you're taken to an overview showing each edition/bundle on offer of the game. Like if there's only one tile for Sunset Overdrive, but when you select that tile you're shown a new screen where you can choose between the standard, day one, and day one deluxe editions.

Edited by LickableLemons7

Need a more personalized Store experience.

Why is Pier Solar HD being recommended to me because I played D4 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow?

Why is Pier Solar being recommended to me anyway when I've already bought it?

Want there to be a "not interested" option for games like there is on the 360. Also want a wishlist feature. Add games to the wishlist, get sent emails notifying when a game from your wishlist is on sale like Steam. Allow friends to see your wishlist and let them gift games to you if they want.

Store feels too cluttered. So many editions of a game and it takes up too much space. There should just be one tile for a game, then when you select a tile you're taken to an overview showing each edition/bundle on offer of the game. Like if there's only one tile for Sunset Overdrive, but when you select that tile you're shown a new screen where you can choose between the standard, day one, and day one deluxe editions.

At least you can view "All games" now. Up to a week ago that didn't even exist.

Tbh that's just exactly what clicking new releases did. New releases brought up every game in order of release now its called all games

No it didn't. A friend of mine tried to say that and I asked him to do it and find a few games. He could not. To find games such as voice commander I had to use the search feature.

No it didn't. A friend of mine tried to say that and I asked him to do it and find a few games. He could not. To find games such as voice commander I had to use the search feature.

Voice commander doesn't appear on my xbox at all. On all games or by searching. Probly region locked. New releases and all games doesn't seem any different from each other always found what I needed.

I'm getting a little annoyed at notifications while running through TWD. On the 360 developers could have it so notifications moved if they interfere with key game functions. I would love that functionality on the X1.

I've had a few issues with sign in notifications popping and completely covering my options up during timed conversation choices. I even had an achievement pop and cover conversation choices.

I don't want to have to turn them off while playing TWD.

Voice commander doesn't appear on my xbox at all. On all games or by searching. Probly region locked. New releases and all games doesn't seem any different from each other always found what I needed.

I think that's because voice commander is classed as an app not a game really.

The only issue I'm having at the moment is that whenever I play an online game with friends, it'll constantly pop up saying ".... Has been added to the game" as if they're leaving and joining again... During play?

Getting really annoying really, I don't want to turn off the notifications because they can be useful, but I feel as though I have to...

I only have them on for messages and achievements. It's wonderful.

Oh yeah messages...

Actually...now that I'm thinking about it...I guess I could just constantly have Smartglass running on my tablet while I play. Use that for all notifications and just turn them off completely on the console.

Unless they don't have seperate settings.