It didn't charge me for this game

Thomas001122

I had 4,440 points before and that many after. I noticed that it still said 1200 points as the purchase price as I backed out. I downloaded the full game and not the trial. Now I'm downloading the 700MB download that you download when you start the game. Did it do this to anybody else here?

As I already said I didn't download the trial. I clicked on the thing that said 1200. It just screwed up somehow and didn't charge me. I'm sure it will eventually be charged though. Now if only it works right when I get it downloaded.

Edit:The price disappeared now that I downloaded the in game file and it still hasn't charged me. I'm sure it will be charged in the future. I mean sometimes they add some points to your account because of a mistake on their part. My other game download today charged me.

Edited by Thomas001122

Yeah they'll charge you for sure eventually. Something similar has happened to me in the past. When the Dio pack came out I clicked on Holy Diver but for some reason it took me to a different song in the pack that I didn't want and I didn't notice it until after I had hit confirm purchase. It took them like two or three weeks but I eventually got a message in my inbox that basically said that they fucked up and that the next time I play RB3 Holy Diver will automatically download. The morale being just wait a week or two, I'm sure they'll come after you for the purchase price.