Will the dlc have a level requirement?

The Destroyernatorer

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/11/18/gearbox-dishes-on-borderlands-dlc-length-new-enemies-and-level-scaling

"As soon as you enter the download content, it detects what level you are and sets the area to about the same level of what you're at. So whenever you buy the DLC, wherever your character happens to be, you can go into Jakobs Cove and you should be good to go."

"I should mention that [level 10] is the minimum level. So if you started a level 1 character and jumped in, the monsters would be level 10. That's because we wanted to be sure that players played the beginning of 'Borderlands' and really understood what 'Borderlands' is about, 'cause there's no training in the download content."

You need to be at least a level 10 to be able to access the new content.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/11/18/gearbox-dishes-on-borderlands-dlc-length-new-enemies-and-level-scaling/

"I should mention that [level 10] is the minimum level. So if you started a level 1 character and jumped in, the monsters would be level 10. That's because we wanted to be sure that players played the beginning of 'Borderlands' and really understood what 'Borderlands' is about, 'cause there's no training in the download content."-Paul Helquist (Design Director on "Borderlands" downloadable content)

I can get this game tommorow from a friend and since I can play the dlc day one if I am a level 10ish character. Would someone give me an idea of how long it would take to reach level 10. If it takes to long I will just wait to after Thanksgiving . . .