Best. Line. Ever. [SPOILERS]

Harrison Drake

I don't like being the person to mention this, but might as well since otherwise someone else will. This thread has been made numerous times so "use the search button next time".

Personally, I don't get why everyone's so excited by the line. It was lame IMO, and it's delivery (the voice acting) was pretty bad. Not even a chuckle from me, unlike the vagina line. There were some golden lines in this game, but this isn't one of them.

Personally, I don't get why everyone's so excited by the line. It was lame IMO, and it's delivery (the voice acting) was pretty bad. Not even a chuckle from me, unlike the vagina line. There were some golden lines in this game, but this isn't one of them.

Personal opinion. It was pretty clever and unexpected IMO. I'm glad that developers at least try to be witty ;)

The mother saying the Vagina line was the best. That had me in stitches. I've known my Mother for almost 35 years and if she said something like that to me I think I would drop dead from shock.

The "What the fuck" line at the end was just perfect because that was exactly what I was thinking and would say in that situation.

I also liked the dialogue between Ezio and the horse race chick in Romana

Good stuff in there, I can't believe people keep posting about that Mario line...jeez.

I like when he goes to the thieves guild in Venice and the guy offers him some coffee and Ezio doesn't really like it and says "have you tried adding sugar, or latte?". The fella's like...meh.

Italians tryng coffee for the first time. Now that is history

I give 100% to the funny lines mentioned, viginas being my favorite.

But the greatest DRAMATIC line.. is during the first moments of the game when you watch the hanging. When your surrounded, your sword gets knocked out of your hand, and the older guy looks at you and says...

"You better run, boy. And fast."

Gave me goosebumps. I give credit to the music composure, and dramatic blocking of the shots. Almost like on AC1, when you went to the funeral and the dude points you out in the crowd, then Templars surround you... True amazement.

VESPUCCI: "Okay, but only for a minute"

EZIO: "That's alright, that's all I need."

"Wait, that came out wrong"

I died when I heard this, very beginning of the game.

So many things wrong with this, first off her names Vespucci. The sexual joke, and the sexual joke in the sexual joke.

I always loved the speeches as to when he assassinates the targets. Italian/Latin (whichever you believe it to be.) are both beautiful languages and become used well.

I also like the:

Ezio: "I have an outlet."

Maria: "Vagina's don't count."

Don't think its like that, but you get the gist of it ;).