MLB Bobbleheads Pro DLC Achievements

R Miller 69

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Zg/Gb/1Dc8P2NhbC9CFQUXXFJRbTdCL2FjaC8wLzYAAAABUFBQ+7QBfQ==.jpg My Bobble mode - 20G

Play 5 yeras in My Bobble mode

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Zg/Gb/1Dc8P2NhbC9CFQUXXFJRbTdCL2FjaC8wLzYAAAABUFBQ+7QBfQ==.jpg Champions in My Bobble mode - 20G

Win the World Series® in My Bobble mode

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/0w/i6/1jc8P2NhbC9BFQUXXFJRbTdCL2FjaC8wLzUAAAABUFBQ+ZUIyA==.jpg Home Run Derby® - 10G

Win Home Run Derby®

It is absolutely In fact, this entire game is a disappointment!

I can say I agree with this statement right here. Took them soooo long to release some DLC for the game. I dont believe Im gonna get it, doesnt seem worth it for the Gamerscore or the game in general.

Read my guide for the DLC. The Simulate feature is not in the My Bobblehead Mode! So you have to play every damn game to get the 5 years Achievement! That is over 800 games! I emailed Konami and told them my displeasure, but I doubt I hear anything back from them. I really wish I would have downloaded the trial before buying this game. What a waste of $15! I wish I would have bought Trenched instead!

Read my guide for the DLC. The Simulate feature is not in the My Bobblehead Mode! So you have to play every damn game to get the 5 years Achievement! That is over 800 games! I emailed Konami and told them my displeasure, but I doubt I hear anything back from them. I really wish I would have downloaded the trial before buying this game. What a waste of $15! I wish I would have bought Trenched instead!

So yea, after hearing I would have to play over 800 games to get an achievement thats not even worth that much, Its not gonna happen. Ill stick to finishing the few I have left on the main game. I would have liked to save my MSP from this game also but apparently we arent the sharpest pencils in the box haha ;)

Nope. However, the game only takes about 1 minute to complete because you only play as your player when he hits, but that will take way too long to play in over 800 games!

Personally, I dont see 20 GS a fair trade off for playing 800 games. This would seem to me like one of the achievements on a game worth around 100 or something. If they are gonna make these crazy achievements, atleast make it worth getting. Trying to make the money of DLC I suppose.

Is it just me or is yeras not a word? They have it spelt like that in 2 achievement descriptions. I think they mean years but why spell it yeras?

I thought this was supposed to be some sort of joke, maybe an inside joke that I wasnt aware of or something. Now Im just thinking they dont know how to spell or make a game :mad:

Just play the game. I played a whole month in one hour so it will not take long.

Quite honestly, that is a long time! A month of games is about 20-25 games and to get the 5 year Achievement, you need to play over 800 Games when you take into account the 5 Spring Training games in seasons 2-5 and if your team makes the playoffs, there is an additional 3-19 games!

At your pace, it will take you 32 hours to get 20http://tinyurl.com/gicon. Not really worth it IMO, but to each his own.

Anyone tried being a starting pitcher or a relief pitcher? Should be able to skip quite a few games that way. Maybe the games you start you could quickly sub a different pitcher in and it would then skip that game. Might be a way to "simulate" the season.

Edit: Looks like the fastest way is to pick a closer and just let the games simulate each game until you are needed.

Edited by Lord Dirt

...Looks like the fastest way is to pick a closer and just let the games simulate each game until you are needed.

That is by far the fastest way to get through a season. I am currently trying for the World Champions achievement and then I am hoping maybe the simulate option will be there for seasons 2-5 (I can dream!)

There isn't, I got to the World Series as Brian Wilson last night (woot!) and it rolls over to the next season with spring training and everything... I think you'll have to invest ALL the time, but I agree closer is the fastest way to get through the season

There isn't, I got to the World Series as Brian Wilson last night (woot!) and it rolls over to the next season with spring training and everything... I think you'll have to invest ALL the time, but I agree closer is the fastest way to get through the season

That sucks! Btw, nice choice with Brian Wilson!