Ten low-scoring Gamertags with all tables for you to add!

Skititlez

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Skititlez,

Wow! I'm amazed at your generosity.

I've sent requests to all 10 gamertags, could you accept please? I promise to remove them again after I've got the cheevies (but not before ;).

Thanks so much for doing this, it's people like you that make this community the best!

Cheers :)

Alex

(Lamprey319)

Added everyone yesterday.. Already have a plethera of new requests. I will get everyone added at some point today.

Just throwing out that I work noon to 12:30 at night tomorrow and have no intentions of touching my xbox prior to work. So I will not be checking these tomorrow at any time.

Saturday, I will be able to.

Also, please delete the accounts as soon as you're done with them. They could fill up very quickly with the amount of volume they're getting currently.

Edit: Added everyone as of a few hours ago.

Edited by Skititlez

May check one more time before I head out for the day. If not, I will definitely be checking tonight.

But I just want to let you guys know again, I will not be able to check these accounts on Friday.

I'm pretty sure no one expects you to be even checking as often as you do, you've gone out of your way already to be provding us with something. :)

Fair play.

I'm pretty sure no one expects you to be even checking as often as you do, you've gone out of your way already to be provding us with something. :)

Fair play.

It's more of the 6x as many requests that I've been getting since the tables went on sale, more than anything. ;)

Ive sent requests to all GTs once ive seen them accepted ill get straight onto the cheevos and removing em.. a massive thanks to You & Vigor :)

*Edit*

LOL at the 6x more requests :p I'm one of these sales vultures too ;) Altho i think after xmas when funds are a little more fluent lol.. ill grab the rest.. gotta love a bit of pinball :D

Edited by XMuddPunx

Ive sent requests to all GTs once ive seen them accepted ill get straight onto the cheevos and removing em.. a massive thanks to You & Vigor :)

*Edit*

LOL at the 6x more requests :p I'm one of these sales vultures too ;) Altho i think after xmas when funds are a little more fluent lol.. ill grab the rest.. gotta love a bit of pinball :D

I really can't complain. I have a few friends that were wanting to get in on Pinball FX for a long time. Between these sales and Paranormal, they have. ;)

Also, added everyone. The accounts are very close to full so please remove as soon as you're done! <3