Unwavering

Theoretic Eagle

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you will have access to all missions regardless of what you choose throughout the game.

Okay, thanks, I was a bit worried. I had planned on playing Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 on Insane and those being the last time I play those games, I really didn't want to have to do every sidequest again.

It seems I´ve mised Turian Platoon :(

So far, I´ve completed all other side missions + N7 missions and my next mission is Santuary....Do I have to start insanity all over? Or can I complete this playthrough and do the platoon in a third playthrough to unlock the achievement?

Do I need ALL missions in ONE playthrough?

Guest Scotty
It seems I´ve mised Turian Platoon :(

So far, I´ve completed all other side missions + N7 missions and my next mission is Santuary....Do I have to start insanity all over? Or can I complete this playthrough and do the platoon in a third playthrough to unlock the achievement?

Do I need ALL missions in ONE playthrough?

i believe you can just turn the difficulty up to insanity in another playthrough to do any missions you miss. just make sure the difficulty is on insanity before landing on the planet where the mission is for it to count.

i believe you can just turn the difficulty up to insanity in another playthrough to do any missions you miss. just make sure the difficulty is on insanity before landing on the planet where the mission is for it to count.

That would be awsome, thanks! =)

Can anybody confirm this?

That would be awsome, thanks! =)

Can anybody confirm this?

I believe it has already been confirmed. I remember reading about the same solution on TrueAchievements and multiple people commented on the guide saying it had worked for them.

• 4 months later...

i was going for this achievement on the campaign and realised that i was not doing the side quest which was required to do so storming through the main plot i had come to the end in earth when i found out that you had to do them so i was like i really can not be bothered to go back through the campaign but upon completion of the game it directed me back to the galaxy at war map after that it allowed me to do all the side quest and n7 missions i had not completed so luckily i can do them now.

• 3 months later...
I am on my first playthrough on Insanity and from reading this thread, I think I screwed up. I'm just about to do Horizon but still have Rannoch: Admiral Koris in my journal, but the Perseus Veil system is no longer on the galaxy map.

Has it been confirmed yet if this achievement carries over multiple playthroughs? Or could I load a previous save and just complete the missing mission after I've completed the game?

It does carry over multiple playthroughs. I did every mission in my first run through excluding the biotic students rescue mission. I went back and on another playthrough and turned on the insanity difficulty right before starting the mission, finished the mission, then the achievement popped.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...