Official Bitching Thread

Bajan Elite

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only complaint so far is that it seems that more XP is required to level up than in the beta, and they moved the M416 from the 2nd assault unlock to the third. so now you have to play assault even more to actually get a gun that you can use on both sides.

Dice said that they reduced the amount of XP to rank up in the Beta. They wanted people to experience more weapons, but they said in the main game it would be lengthened. It still isn't as bad as BF2 for the PC was.

My complaint is how faulty the knife is.

Dice said that they reduced the amount of XP to rank up in the Beta. They wanted people to experience more weapons, but they said in the main game it would be lengthened. It still isn't as bad as BF2 for the PC was.

My complaint is how faulty the knife is.

the knife is for sneaking up on people. not running up and slashing someone. it takes at least 2 hits from the front if you don't do an assassination move on them.

my only complaint so far is that it seems that more XP is required to level up than in the beta

That's a good thing, not a bad thing.

That is the problem. I am using it from behind and it just swings, multiple times through their back. I eventually just shoot them.

Sounds like a lag issue to me. I knifed somebody no problem last night, first try. I was actually surprised at how much easier it was than in the beta. Granted, we were both standing up... I'm not sure if that was the case in your situation. The beta was particularly bad when you tried to knife somebody who was laying down or kneeling.

Singleplayer: QTE's. Granted they aren't hard. But for the love of god, these things were passé the second they showed up in Shenmue. Not a big deal, but like manual only saves in RAGE, it bugs the hell out of me.

Multiplayer: Haven't got there yet. I always run through SP first to get the feel of everything.

Knife SUCKS

&

WHY THE FUCK ISNT THERE A SAFE TO RESPAWN WHATCHAMUKALIT? i am tired of spawning on a squadmate who is getting killed and then i am dead before my hub even pops up? THIS IS SERIOUS BULLSHIT ! what was the last game that did this shit...like 5 years ago? then why do it now?

spawn protection? :drunk

Knife SUCKS

&

WHY THE FUCK ISNT THERE A SAFE TO RESPAWN WHATCHAMUKALIT? i am tired of spawning on a squadmate who is getting killed and then i am dead before my hub even pops up? THIS IS SERIOUS BULLSHIT ! what was the last game that did this shit...like 5 years ago? then why do it now?

Yea, the lack of respawn invulnerability time pisses me off too.

You know you don't have to spawn on your squadmates, right? (in most game modes, not sure about Squad Rush and Squad Deathmatch, haven't played them yet). In Rush there's always a base for each team, and in Conquest you can spawn at your base OR any of the capture areas your team currently holds in their posession.

"You have lost connection to the session."

Need I fucking say anymore?

Exactly what I am thinking, so far I have been disappointed with this game. The single player so far is boring and I have only been able to get into half a match online so far. Unlike most people I have the ability to like more than one game, I love Battlefield and I love CoD but this one is lacking for some reason.

I also realize that people who say CoD is the same thing rehashed but BF isn't need there heads checked.

You know you don't have to spawn on your squadmates, right? (in most game modes, not sure about Squad Rush and Squad Deathmatch, haven't played them yet). In Rush there's always a base for each team, and in Conquest you can spawn at your base OR any of the capture areas your team currently holds in their posession.

Yea, while it might not be the best move to spawn on a squad mate in the middle of a firefight, the fact that they overlooked the invulnerability(something they have had for a few games now) is annoying.

Yea, while it might not be the best move to spawn on a squad mate in the middle of a firefight, the fact that they overlooked the invulnerability(something they have had for a few games now) is annoying.

Battlefield is all about strategy. Where you spawn is just another element of strategy, in my opinion. It does seem like you die a LOT easier when you respawn now compared to BC2. In BC2 you at least had a second or two to start running (usually pointlessly).

My complaint is about the replaying of missions, I went back to do "Operation Swordbreaker" right after beating it and now I can't play the next mission, "Uprising", on 'Hard' only on 'Easy'. So, I have to replay "Operation Swordbreaker" on 'Hard' to play "Uprising" on 'Hard'. This sucks...

Edited by GaussCannon
Typo.

Fucking EA Online Pass. Not even a x day trial with this one.

Sure a lot of people don't care who already bought it, but after a mediocre beta, i wasn't confident i'd want to purchase this one without giving it a rental. Can't even play the multiplayer without dishing out an extra 10$. Fuck it. Plenty of other good games this season, not going to waste my time with your bullshit EA.

I'm getting really pissed off with the multiplayer.

These pos guns that they start you off with are usless. I've played for 4 hours and I'm still using the same weapon with only 2 attachments unlocked.

It's near impossible to get kills with these crappy guns and so it takes forever to unlock something better. I mean 3 shots with a sniper to kill someone? Headshots are near impossible with the starting sniper.