How difficult is this game?

Rose Knight789

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been playing this recently and I'm nearing the end. It's mostly extremely easy but does have occasional moments where it can just be stupidly hard. Not so much that the battle in itself is difficult, but it can throw you into a fight you are unprepared for completely without warning and you have no way to beat it with your current set up, so you have to reload, losing X amount of play time just to prepare in advance.

It's more stupid and badly planned that genuinely difficult really.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The game is easy/doesn't take very long if you play it smart. Make sure you utilize the gambling trick to increase the important stats for all of your golems/MC. If you try to play the game without it, there will be many hours of encounter grinding to get the stats you need. A friend of mine who didn't use the gambling trick got very stuck on the Earth Warlord, to the point where he was lucky to get him to half health, and that is with standard encounter grinding throughout the rest of the game.

Overall, just play smart and follow the guide here on X360A. The only thing I'd ignore is the suggested you gamble grind to, it's complete overkill what the guide recommends.

Edited by Blue Radium

• 1 month later...

The hardest thing about the game is forcing yourself to play it. It's total garbage, one of the least enjoyable RPGs I've ever played. I doesn't matter if it's 3$ or 0$, the backtracking through countless of random encounters (the rate is insane at times...) for yet another dumb dialogue is painful.

God, if I hadn't planned to 1k it I'd have dropped it right away after meeting Yuki...I knew I was in for a ride through hell after seeing that character.

Edited by Schreckofant