Easy 1000?

TheMarkOfPower

*** SPOILERS ***

Really easy 1000. My official game time was like 5 hours though that doesn't include a bunch of reloads. You could probably get the 1k in ten hours or less.

At the beginning of chapter 6 make sure to save your friend Pete. I didn't the first time and thought it was just a scripted part of the plot as that achievement is secret and he died right as I was at the button to save him.

Game is insanely difficult, even following a guide and playing on Easy. It is such a poorly made game that you will constantly be reloading checkpoint after checkpoint, and it takes me about 2-3 hours to finish a level, and that's with giving up on 100% stealth on the second level. Huge pile of crap.

No. It's not brilliant but it's a decent old school stealth game.

It should not be taking you so long to get through these levels ESPECIALLY if you're not going for 100% stealth. This sort of game requires patience. Not the every enduring patience of a saint but perhaps more than many of todays players (and reviewers) actually posess.

• 3 weeks later...
Game is insanely difficult, even following a guide and playing on Easy. It is such a poorly made game that you will constantly be reloading checkpoint after checkpoint, and it takes me about 2-3 hours to finish a level, and that's with giving up on 100% stealth on the second level. Huge pile of crap.

I agree, this game is garbage. Hitman Absolution on Professional was easier than this game on easy. I am hating every second of it. I have all achievements but level select chapter 1 is ridiculous. I have played the same parts, over, and over, and over and over again. Literally spent my entire day off trying chapter 1 without alarm. Almost 9pm and I still can't do it. Be aware, this game is NOT easy.

• 1 month later...
I agree, this game is garbage.

I've played worst hehe but I got the game FOR FREE so I can't really complain.

Literally spent my entire day off trying chapter 1 without alarm. Almost 9pm and I still can't do it. Be aware, this game is NOT easy.

I had no problems with this except for the very last part but only because I rushed too hard and the checkpoint is wide spreaded as you already have mentioned. If you take your time it's quite doable and not hard at all.

As for the easy 100% I'd say a YES, definitely possible in one day! I completed it within exactly 10h.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

It isn't too terrible as long as you are patient. The "detect" seems to be a bit weird at times but honestly with the exception of the "just a ghost" achievement (mainly due to the atrocious checkpoints) it is a pretty simple game. Just be aware that there appears to be no time frame you can actually be seen, noise you can make, etc with the alarm system. Sometimes go can step on glass from halfway across the room and they hear and come running. Other times you can kill 2 guards standing beside each other and the other won't notice when the first goes down. Took me 7 hours to complete the game with all achievements but just a ghost and another hour or so or frustration replaying chapter 1 for that one.

• 3 weeks later...

Blech. So much for going full stealth in this game. It'll drop you in a room of 20 guys without a checkpoint in sight. Wouldn't be so bad except for every once in a while I'll find a guy that CAN'T be sneaked up on, as he'll instantly be alert when you get nearby. Have to kill him from far away or ignore.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Started the game, so far stuck on first mission's boss fight, last area. It just sucks that after going through the initial stages (without a video guide, mind you, I experimented and found a way through somehow), you get spotted right before killing the boss, and have to redo the 30 minutes required to get to him.

I did that part 2 times. then 3rd I just completed it. No way I was going trough all that for one achievement. I could have completed another easy game in the same time it would take for that 1 achievement. I used a guide, didn't help much on that part.

I just noticed this thread today, but I completed the game awhile back and really didn't have any problems with it (well, other than it being a pretty mediocre game).

I 100% stealthed the 1st level with only a few reloads. And I'm not saying that to be one of those "This game is easy, you guys just suck" dick holes, I just didn't realize that the first level was giving people so many problems.

Now I wonder what parts people were getting stuck on, but the thread's so old, there'll likely be no response...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

As long as you are relatively competent in stealth games, this won't pose much of a challenge. Just keep in mind the checkpoints are way too far apart and there are not enough of them for the game to remain fun and engaging. Too often you'll either get spotted or killed with a checkpoint in sight and will have to go back across large sections of level just to get to where you were.